Time to drop the seeds.......2nd time round

I bought the 6-pack of everything @Budbrother just posted , the sledgehammer, FFOF soil, FFHF (Happy Frog) soil, and I got a free pipette! LOL

It was a small package deal on amazon.

3 Likes

Wouldnā€™t hurt to get Kangaroots either IMO
And/Or Great White Mycorrhizae 1 oz

1 Like

I found that, and it also had the microbe-brew. on my listā€¦

1 Like

you can get small packs of mykos for like 4$ on ebay.

2 Likes

I figure that maybe if I get al FF products, and send them pictures or something, maybe I can get a sponsorship! Free t-shirt or hat or something :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dream on :+1:t3: Buddy

• ochit I can like stuff again. :grin:
2 Likes

I bet they would give in if you got a fox farms tattoo! lol :joy:

3 Likes

Itā€™s on my listā€¦ LOL

1 Like

They do have some tattoo-worthy art on some of their stuff though

1 Like

I agree. :+1:

Replacement seed has turned up and straight into soak @11am 23/7/18. once sunken/cracked I will put in paper towel until tap root shows then she will be going into biobizz soil!

I will keep star in her coco and do my best with her.

I have 2 seeds for my next grow (I know itā€™s a while off yet) I may or may not add another 1or2 to this one as they will be autos. I have a white widow auto and amnesia haze auto. I was thinking maybe a northern lights auto to go with. We shall see.

Thanks for stopping by :slight_smile:

5 Likes

23hrs in soak and she has cracked, she is now in the towel awaiting taproot growth. A lot quicker this time round.

6 Likes

So Iā€™m happy with the progress so far I guess, a tad on the small side but I guess she is working on what I canā€™t see. she is working on her 4th set of leaves they are just poking through, should I highten the lights a little to get a bit more node spacing? I want to start lst so will need a bit more space and growth I know. Anyway hereā€™s a shot of star this evening at 3weeksā€¦

3 Likes

Quick question if I may, could I sprinkle a little mykos in the hole before I put the taproot in? Or mix a little into the soil? Or just plant without? It isnā€™t big enough yet but Iā€™m just preparing pots and soil so want to check before I go ahead and do it.

@latewood @Covertgrower @Countryboyjvd1971 @Sasquatch @garrigan62 @anon95385719 @raustin @Uncle-Rico @Budbrother @Whodat66

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I have read that some do that, and IMHO it cant hurt. I think I might mix it in the cup-o-dirt thoroughly per manufacturer quantity recommendations rather than just a localized sprinkle. I read the ā€˜sprinklingā€™ part w.r.t. using a starter pod or jiffy pellet though, and making sure there is some in the initial hole. if you go straight to a dirt cup mix it.

2 Likes

Yes you can I actually do exactly that when placing my bean

3 Likes

I see no reason you cant. Id mix it in the soil around the seedling. Same difference though I think

3 Likes

Iā€™m with themā€¦ I would not move the light right nowā€¦ wait a bit longer

2 Likes

Iv read that it is great for transplanting but didnā€™t want to harm the tiny taproot so caution is being took :slight_smile: I will take all advice and just sprinkle some around the hole near the bottom.so when she reaches out she will be hitting itā€¦how does that sound?

1 Like

I was just going to ask about the lighting, the nodes are tight!
Do you think I could transplant her into soil? I have her in coco atmā€¦