Time to drop the seeds.......2nd time round

I like it but then again I had a crush on her when I was younger and that was on. Lol

:grin::joy::see_no_evil: oooh kissy kissy! LOL

Lol she’s a few years older than me but she’s still hot lol.

1 Like

Older or more experienced :wink:

3 Likes

Haha I like the way you think :open_mouth::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::smile:

1 Like

Why thank you :slight_smile:

I had a crush on topanga from boy meets world lmao I’m flattered you went with names that I picked for YOUR GIRLS that’s really really really cool guess who just got 50 extra cool points

1 Like

:joy::joy: me? :open_hands::open_hands::open_hands: :sunglasses:

1 Like

They will get there name tags tomorrow :slight_smile:
Its 23.57 here!

3 Likes

Ooh kaaay here we go with the girls :slight_smile:
We know have names for Stars clones thanks to @fano_man @DoobieNoobie :ok_hand: they dont seem fazed at all by the transplant yesturday, they gunna fill out those 7gals in no time, just figuring out the best way to start with these…il get there just will need thinking power, which i dont like to do too often :sweat_smile: :see_no_evil:
Anywhoo here we have Mary-Kate&Ashley and DJ…

Whilst in week 2 of the stretch i took these from Penny, i hope they root, actually im praying that they root! They havnt died on me yet so fingers crossed :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Penny#2 has really taken me by suprise, check out these beauties :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Look at the buds not at the sugar leaves

2 Likes

I see y u posted the sugar leaf those colors too​:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: flattered by the names that is great

1 Like

Lil Miss getting glitzy…

5 Likes

@Budbrother i will when i have actual bud to look at :see_no_evil: Penny is only on 23 days flower im posting thise scope shots so you guys/gals can see what i see up close…that beautiful purple colour :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Got my walls all closed back up btw your plants still look identical to mine haha

I swear your copying me lol cuz I just started some monster crops as well lmao

4 Likes

You’ve got purple trichs! Those are beautiful!

2 Likes

Finally Star…

4 Likes

Isnt she? I really wasnt expecting it so soon tbh, i was expecting some purpling during the end but here she is showing her true colours :wink:
Shes Hindu KushxPurple Afghan

1 Like

Absolutely gorgeous they are really stacking nice now time to fatten up :smiley:

1 Like