Time to drop the seeds.......2nd time round

You’re doing fine and will get there eventually. I’ve been saving for months to get to this point. I’m almost there now. I usually am a person that jumps in without looking but thankfully I found this site first. So I decided to go slow and get everything I need right from the beginning.

1 Like

Have u ever don’t 2 in 1 and are you planning on training them like dueling dragons … And hope this are fem or clone fems because that would really suck to be a hermi or male and have to disturb the neighbor plant god forbid I don’t mean to be negative but it is a valid point

1 Like

Left plant looks like it could be a clone but not sure about the Siamese twins

1 Like

Name em Mary Kate and Ashley lol they smoke weed lol

1 Like

You are killing it. Doing amazing with what you have. That’s awesome and every grow becomes better and better.

Keep saving those pennies for an HLG!

1 Like

I’m pretty sure they are clones of her current fems. She’ll confirm.

1 Like

I am also that person, had 5 bagseeds ended up harvesting 2 under 1 CFL and the blurble (was given to me) in a cupboard, nothing fancy altho the cupboard broke and i needed a tent which was cheap anywho :wink: since then i have purchased feminzed seeds and an extra CFL and here i am…being a mum of 4 kind puts a dent in the bank let alone the pocket :joy::joy:

Not personally no, @Hogmaster has however done a 5in1 :wink: its all good they are feminized clones from my oldest girl “star” the 2in1 were taken at around 7 weeks and the single one was around 6week (veg) if you can be bothered my cloneing method is up top, somwhere :see_no_evil:
I have already FIM’d the biggest one and the one on the left so im just playin them by ear for now and see where i go with them! I have a while and the space so can veg!!

2 Likes

I seem to be adding more and more each run, i know its not the way to go but hay ho, i like a challenge :wink:

1 Like

Lol yeah I got 2 girls. I don’t think I can afford anymore lol. That and a fixed income makes it where it is save save save save for anything big. Thankfully my wife even though she doesn’t like weed she backs me up 100% on trying this over all the pills. Especially since they only help a little.

Ok so the FIM’d girl will be mary-kate and the non fim will be ashley, The olsen twins!

Now need a name for the one on the left?? Any takers?

Lol well since the olsens got famous on full house I’d say either Stephanie or DJ

I outta likes god damn it lol
I hear that man, we all got our limits and we have to do what we gotta do to make things work :slight_smile: i know i wont end up with dense nugs but i KNOW it will be a better smoke than the street shjt im BUYING!! To hell with that shizz :angry::angry:
So pleased you have a supporting wife, thats so lovely :yellow_heart:

Oh oh yeeeah i like, which one…hmmm think a vote may be in order??

Yep kids always have priority for funds. And yes I’m lucky. Very lucky. :blush:

1 Like

I’d say Stephanie just because it’s a more obvious girl name.

Damn still outta likes :joy: another 58mins to go!!
I dont like being “obvious” i like unique :slight_smile:

Lol I’m out of likes to :rofl::rofl::rofl: then go with DJ or Gibbler for the neighbor Kimmy Gibbler lol

:joy::joy::joy: il go with Dj i think :slight_smile: