Time to drop the seeds.......2nd time round

Stranges dreams Or some really good weed :wink:
I always believed that weed suppresses your dreams? Is that a thing?
I honestly cant tell you then last time i dreamt and remembered it let alone be awoken by it!

The one time I went I didnā€™t even get to see one family member loli was in a pre navy foreign exchange stayed in Portsmouth on perm. Docked ship. saw stone henge was pretty bad ass

Oh and yea well depends what kinda munchies you entertain which Controll the MJ induced dreaming lol so itā€™s the munchies spur the dreams

Haha yes they hear me coming. Even with windows up and their stereo playing if I hit the gas they look. Saved me on more than one occasion.

Well Iā€™m off to the doctors to get more shots in my spine. Talk to you later.

So your telling me cus i munch on crisps, it stops me remembering ny dreams? What the hell are you eating then??! :joy::wink:

I dont doubt that! Cant miss you really, not on one of those beauts!
Hope all goes well, couldnt imagine shots in the spine :speak_no_evil: ouch!

1 Like

Oh yeah thatā€™s not crazy enough Munchies itā€™s got to be spicy and sweet at some point in the consumption that really gets the dream is going spicy foods expecially

Spicy and sweet eh, like chilli chocolate? Mmm i could go for some of that right now!!

Jalapeno poppers and some mint chocolate chip ice cream ā€¦ Some whip cream ā€¦chocolate milk ! ā€¦canā€™t forget that another joint and poof DREAMS to bad your not close by I would show you just what I meant :wink:

1 Like

I got a feeling weed be tight buds :wink: you know what Iā€™m saying?

1 Like

It all went well. Better than last time. You donā€™t feel much and they give me lots of good drugs so when I leave I wobble around like a drunk person for a few hours lol. But Iā€™m not hurting so Iā€™ll use this time to finish building my lights lol.

1 Like

The tightest :wink:
I love jalepenos :heart_eyes: im a proper foodie me!
Tis a shame all the cool people are from faaar away! I tend to stay inside to avoid people :see_no_evil:

I could do with some of those :see_no_evil: without the needles! Lol
Im glad there is a plus side to it ir atleast you see the positives, great attitude my friend!
Are you building a QB?

1 Like

Iā€™m building a custom light. will be similar to a QB but with more diodes and a bit higher power. 3 light sections 200 watts each.

6 Likes

fucking awesomeness!!! Yeah thats gunna be killer lighting, one is still in the land of dreaming about owning cutom lights lol

2 Likes

Like wise and a little more research and that will be my next expense frshizzle

2 Likes

What kind of light are u running @Wildwest

I did a power up test to make sure all was well. Holy S@!@ one single light was so bright it made my entire garage look like daylight. I canā€™t wait to get them finished up and hanging.

2 Likes

I only have two 125w CFLā€™s and one 400w blurble, not sure on wall wattage, prolly summat stupid like 100wā€¦im not cooking with gas more like a campfire :joy::joy: buuuut i will get there :ok_hand: positivity is key :+1:

2 Likes

Oooooh i got my 7 gal fab pots today and i transplanted the clonesā€¦2 in 1 and 1 on its ownā€¦they will go into the tent after the other 3 girls are done!

4 Likes