Time to drop the seeds.......2nd time round

Good luck. I had 2 decades with 3 kids. One thing that worked for me was to set a reasonable amount to save each payday ahead of time, then treat it like a bill. “Pay” it on payday and it disappears.

2 Likes

I completely forgot to reply to my own mothering thread!!
I am baked like 24/7 :slight_smile:
I apologise!
Anywhoo @Mr.Indica i also hope the virtual friendship stays many courses and we each share many more successfull grows together (sounds like some sort of vows :joy::joy:)
@Whodat66 that goes for you aswell :ok_hand:
As for the treating it like a “bill” statement, that is what i have been doing but alass like i say unexpected expences get in the way, “im nearly to the goal” “f@$k kid needs money for school trip” “washing machine breaking” where do i dip? The savings! I will get there one day! I have hope and untill then i will make the most out of what i have/can afford!

2 Likes

Ok so i was checking the girls, noticed the eldest clone had a weird looking leaf/discolouring can anyone point me in the right direction please?

@Whodat66 @Mr.Indica @MattyBear @garrigan62 @Drillbit @Hogmaster @raustin @Donaldj

1 Like

I wouldn’t worry about it unless more leaves start displaying the same symptoms. One off leaf could be because of spills or being up against a tent wall, etc. :v:

3 Likes

Agreed see no problem

2 Likes

Thanks guys :slight_smile: was jus abit worried, i knew someone would calm me :ok_hand: better safe than sorry eh!

2 Likes

:microphone:Here Come The Guuuurrls, Girls, Girls, Girls :microphone:

Lil Miss…she is a week behind on pistils but coming along lovely, showing off her many fingers :open_hands:

5 Likes

Penny#2 doing her thang getting all grown and shizz :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Same girl but this one needs double tappin so she gets her own post :wink:

2 Likes

Star is simply sparkling and almost sweet smelling :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Again, same girl, zoom is needed :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Aaaaand thats all folks :slight_smile:

Lil miss is still my favorite! She’s killing it. I absolutely love that main cola and all those side branches rushing up and filling her in.

Ugh, my girl is so bushy it’s constant pulling and defoliating at this point hahaha. Lil miss seems slim and slender :wink:

1 Like

There you go taking pictures of my plants again

1 Like

Thanks Marty… I have to agree with you, he has no worries at this time

2 Likes

Soo whats it been like 2 days since an update? Well the girls got another full does of nutes, the last lot didnt even touch the sides :wink:

Lil Miss is 10 days into when the 1st pistils popped she starting to sparkle like her elder siblings :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Penny and Star are 20days from 1st pistils popping and i THINK my eyes are seeing purple on Penny, she is Hindu KushxPurple Afghan so maybe im just tricking myself into seeing it, the blurble light isnt even on either!..any 2nd 3rd or 4th opinions?

STAR…

4 Likes

Oh yeah, that’s definitely purple. You are not tricking yourself! Woah, all looking beautiful. Love the update!

1 Like

Now for Stars Offspring…i had to transplant the big one but into a plastic pot as the 7gal hasnt arrived (im dealing with them fuckers) in the mean time she has to make do with what i have! They all do!

1 Like

It bloody is isnt it! This early in as well! Ooooh i think i have a new fav :wink:
Thank you for your kind words!