Time to drop the seeds.......2nd time round

Plenty of pics after :slight_smile:

1 Like

Excellent! Cant wait to see her strung up!
AFTER??? Did you not get before pics?

1 Like

So that her ‘darkness’ went by quicker, I pulled her out of the closet right before lights on and gave her a quick check, then I got her under the box quick. So now last nights 12 hours count :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry to let you guys down LOL

Proper let down! Was looking forward to the bedore and after pics! Considering you photo mad :joy:

1 Like

On the fan thing, you could just as easily have the fan blowing in the bottom and just cut a natural vent in the top. Anyway, That was why I was asking for a pic of the ‘space’ not the inside of the grow room. I do see cardboard involved, so cutting a few new holes shouldn’t be an issue :slight_smile:

1 Like

We are going to be harvesting days apart from each other cyberbhigh fivin

3 Likes

Looks like I barrowed your plant for a pic lol

1 Like

They actually do look similar :joy:
How old are your girls?
How long have they been in flower?
Mine were 11weeks 7weeks and 4weeks before flipping 15days ago!

@Whodat66 this is my ‘space’ usually the doors are open i closed them for the pic.

4 Likes

So i was looking at the clones and there was a alot of light being lost so i took a box and silverlined it, the result?
Perfect!

The clones…

3 Likes

The Girls…

5 Likes

Those clones look freaking amazing. What did you use to feed the clones again? Mine didn’t make it, which I’m not surprised and not upset about either. I didn’t need it but do want to learn how to clone properly.

1 Like

On the tent pic. You should have access holes with drawstrings right? A fan setting on the floor blowing in one (or just a screen vent) and a hole open at the top would do the trick for “exhaust”

You could MacGuyver something with a hose to get better flow, but anything would be better than nothing.

1 Like

Its called SuperThrive, i put a drop in a cup of water, snip the shoot stick it in, when the shoots prepared for soil i will sprinkle something called “mykos” into the hole, stick in shoot, water in with SuperThrive water, dome and leave untill they need misting. Nothing special at all honest. If you want a bigger chance of rooting you can always use an abit of aloe, from the plant fresh cut, or you can get some gel/powder.

I only did it this way because i had no gel and wasnt hoping for much lol.

Yes there is afew of those holes, the ones not in use stay open, i also have 3 mesh vents at the bottom, thing is its such a tight squeeze! My bedrooms the smallest!!
I think getting a hose would be the better option.

1 Like

I was just suggesting options with stuff you may have lying around.

1 Like

And I have seen those 2’ square floor fans on sale for as little as $7.99 here, making room for heaters.

1 Like

Is it this?

https://www.amazon.com/Superthrive-Original-Vitamin-Solution-Canaries/dp/B01H0SRFPM/ref=sr_1_4?s=lawn-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1538748965&sr=1-4&keywords=superthrive

1 Like