Time to drop the seeds.......2nd time round

It says 20 watts + or - 3 there. Where is the debate?

It not a debate on here, one between friends, they are saying that 100w is 100w you know “what you ses is what you get” i need them to understand that there is a wall watt ‘actual watts’ but it doesnt seem to be registering :see_no_evil: i feel like i need to just let her ‘win’ this one :joy:

2 Likes

The explanation there is that the company is trying to advertise it al equivalent to some other type of lighting. Not all led companies do that, usually the ones that do without any type of data support it you want to stay away from.

1 Like

I have asked them to join the forum and get some expert help but they be too paranoid but on the other hand try and give them some words of wisdom and its shunted or turnt into a debate :joy: its all good i know whats what so my girls will ve good :wink:

2 Likes

Fantastic! :slight_smile: Happy growing

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile: i love this forum and the peoples :slight_smile:

2 Likes

People of the forum please help i think iv discovered mites :sob: i dont know what to do this early in, can anyone guide me down the rright path?
We have penny who was first who is not looking too great and im unsure as to why she has a few white dots but then 2nd was star who looks great but is covered in white dots, iv tried using mocroscopes to see better but im just unsure on what im looking at and how to treat it!?

@PurpNGold74 @garrigan62 @latewood @mountainman1 @MattyBear @Countryboyjvd1971 @Covertgrower @Uncle-Rico @Not2SureYet
Anyone else who wants to chip in…worried mother right here!!

1 Like

Honestly… no idea. Wait for vets

2 Likes

Thanks for honesty, your a name that is stuck in my mind for some reason :thinking:

1 Like

Im always around here somewhere. And that lovely laker jersey helps :joy:

2 Likes

That you are :slight_smile:

I am 1. Not from that side of the pond and 2. Dont bat for that side :wink: and 3. It must be how my stoner mind works :joy:

:joy::joy::joy: mosdef. Well if u need anything u know how to find me. :wink::wink:

1 Like

Let the soil dry out completely between watering. They are a sign of over watering and won’t lay eggs in dry soil. You can sprinkle food grade DE on the top of the soil as well :v:

3 Likes

Great stuff, i have that i will give them a sprinkle and let them dry, iv not sprayed them in 2 days and the domes still have moisture in them! They must have more than they need! Thanks for the info :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Wildwest I understand your concern, mites are no joke. @MattyBear gave you solid advice.

What makes you suspect you have mites? I don’t see any mite activity on the leaves, but they are just photos, and they always don’t show the whole story. Maybe you could elaborate farther.

1 Like

I had some on my last grow but i was using MG soil and it would never really dry out.
I feel im seeing the same white spots on these, if you look back at post 68 you will see a magnified photo of it, very hard taking pics when plant is so small :frowning:

1 Like

@Wildwest I’m fairly certain the white spots on the seedling appear normal.
Usually the mites are red in color, and you’d see one being that close. I don’t think you have mites.
What are the white spots called on Wildwest plants?
@Hogmaster @Donaldj

1 Like

Oh ok, it just i never seen them on my last seedlings so was abit panicky. I hope it is normal im only 10days in lol

I thought you posted you had gnats. My advice was for gnats. I’m not seeing mites…

1 Like