Time to drop the seeds.......2nd time round

I may not be good at everything, but I grasp ‘airflow’ :wink:

Oh, and not looking for glamour-shots of appliances LOL just an overall pic of what is going on where LOL

1 Like

I don’t think it’s an issue of them performing, but more so that with too high humidity you’ll end up with rot/mold.

If you had a way to let in air with less humidity in it and then force it out via exhaust, it’ll help A LOT! My tent humidity is actually lower than my current ambient humidity LOL

Room is 65% and tent is 62%.

If you can’t run an exhaust to let dry air in and send wet air out, you’ll need more dehumidifiers to remove the moisture from the air that’s locked into your grow space.

I’m actually surprised they do so well without airflow (in/out).

1 Like

An “exhaust” fan can also be as simple as a box fan with some cardboard, duct-tape, and dryer vent. That is why MacGyver was asking for a pic :slight_smile:

1 Like

My 1st grow was the same, no exhast, i just open the tent doors in the morning and close them at night, the other vents are open and so are my windows. I guess thats how its working out for me! Im sure i will need another dehumidifier but for not the girls dont seem to be complaining, i gave them a watering with superthirive today to moisten them up!

My first few grows were in a large apartment walkin closet, and reflector walls set up around it. Fans, but no in-out. If you have enough air volume it doesn’t matter that much, as long as it is exchanged by opening doors and stuff.

1 Like

Bottom right…

Bottom left…

Top…

1 Like

What I was thinking about would go on the outside. Just a hose running out of the top of the area, then put the other end into a cardboard box. Have that box sealed around a box fan on the other side, like the ones on sale now because it’s almost furnace season :wink:

1 Like

You could rig some kind of carbon filter to it if that was an issue.

1 Like

Lil Miss has chucked out 1 more 11finger fan…also do i class the stretch from flip or pistils?

2 Likes

Penny looking blooming great :wink: even if i do say so myself!

4 Likes

4 Likes

Star is smelling beautiful already cant wait untill she really starts stacking :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

Thats for smell right? Im not too worried about that, altho it is something im looking into but just not important right now, the humidity however will only get worse as the winter rolls in, need to sort that out ASAP! But as you can see the girls are moaning much and yhere is plenty of airflow so no mold/mildew should occur…hopefully!

1 Like

I think having an exhaust out of the top helps remove heat - which may also be in issue when you kick the furnace on.

I have radiators in which i can turn down/off if needed, heat also isnt an issue even if i have the 12in on setting3 the temp doesnt lower much, if at all!
The tent is right next to the window and there are vents also!

Little fan in the corner (8" I think). You find a place to set it, make a cardboard cone that seals on the back side, and reduces down to a hole for a 4" or 6" flex hose. Hook the hose to the back of the fan and poke it on the top of your grow. Exhaust.

But if you have space, a medium box and a 2-foot box fan would suck more air.

2 Likes

Excellent idea i will look into it :+1:

Look at that queen cola :heart_eyes::heart_eyes: i see she is all alone, does that mean we have darkness??
Have you posted trich pics?? I love tric pics :slight_smile:

1 Like

I put her in the dark this morning so tomorrow night will be 48hrs :slight_smile:

1 Like