Time to drop the seeds.......2nd time round

Do not keep spraying your seedlings. Spray the area around the stem.

3 Likes

Thank you sir, i have a spray bottle that mists EVERYWHERE but where i aim it!! I do try and remove the droplets on the girls ever so gently but i dont wanna hurt them! I am going to water them with a cup for now untill they are abit bigger :ok_hand:

Someone please help, i knocked over the dome on star and she came right out the coco i mean root and all just laying there on the coco, i feel like crying inside, i placed her back in the coco as gently as i could trying not to touch her much but will she survive? I know they are resiliant but she was literally laying on top of the coco :frowning:

@garrigan62 @MattyBear @mountainman1 @PurpNGold74

As long as the main tap root wasnā€™t snapped off, you should be ok with replanting her. If you have anything to help out the roots, Iā€™d add that at a small amount.

2 Likes

As Matty said. As long as u didnt snap the root away a bit of toppling wont kill them (trust me. I transplanted yesterday and one slipped right thru my fingers, she still green today :joy::wink:) just get her repotted and if need be add a small stick for support

2 Likes

@MattyBear @PurpNGold74 thank you for you swift replies, i didnt notice any seperation from the main root so should be ok (i have everything crossed) i have ran out of superthrive and mykos but anouther lot is on its way i just hope she makes it :frowning:

Thanks again :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Both of those products would be great :+1:

1 Like

Soon as the postie arrives i can the girls a dose of each fingers crossed :slight_smile: thanks again

2 Likes

Any seewead extract or fish emulsion will also help with the shock

2 Likes

Okily doke im on it!! She is looking really unhappy right now iv tried to prop her up best i can but her head is bowing :frowning: iv lowered the light and gave her a cfl of her own hopefully she will lift her head back up!!

This was the easier part on my 1st grow!

1 Like

Update after yesturdays little upset.

She has recovered well :smile: im so glad she has altho this may have stunted her a little and postie hasnt got my items today so she will have to soldier on untill they come, shes loveing her own light though :hugs:

Anyway as you wereā€¦:slight_smile:

1 Like

I am glad both of you are feeling better.

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

I have an auto thatā€™s severely stunted, but still kicking, after my dog knocked it to the ground. Poor lil one was only a week old when she had her tap root snapped off. I call her ā€œFlo Joā€ cause now sheā€™s growing fast.

2 Likes

Usually, I can just adjust the nozzle to spray in a smaller radius. Maybe
look for a mini watering can. small spout is more gentle on the soil.

1 Like

Yes this one does not allow for the stray spray i have already made the change, i have a small water jug for the iron its small enough just to water them with šŸ–’ thank you!

@dbrn32 could you please if possible tell me how many true watts this light would give off please? I am currently in a stoner debate and need to claify something :wink:

Thereā€™s not enough info there for me to tell. If itā€™s in line with other similar models, probably 15-30 watts. But thatā€™s not a guarantee. Could easily be more or less.

1 Like

I have no clue at all! Heres what we know from the siteā€¦im saying 20 actual watts but thats where the debate comes in :joy: