Time to drop the seeds.......2nd time round

Yes FF, no to nutrients. It is some yucca extract that acts like a cleanser for the roots.

1 Like

If you have Sledgehammer you can use that for flushing, itā€™s a flushing agent and allows you to flush using less water.

2 Likes

Iv a cheapo 400w led aswell, no clue on actual watts! so thats helped a heap but yeah i really do need one of those horticulture lighting QB lol
20180916_210624-1

1 Like

I flushed with 3 gallons per plant (5gal pots) and it only brought the ppm down to about 500. ā€œRe-Nuteā€™dā€ them two days later.

1 Like

So i can use it with biobizz brand? I can get some if so.
I like to use less water as i have a meter and it costs a bomb :joy:

I use Sledgehammer every time I flush, otherwise Iā€™d have to use 15 gallonā€™s of water.

2 Likes

Yes, you can use Sledgehammer with any brands of nutes.

4 Likes

Perfect its in the basket :wink:

1 Like

You should have used another gallon or two to get the PPM down lower.

I donā€™t even care about that part, itā€™s about not allowing any salt/nute build-up in the soil for me. Kind of like hitting the reset button.

Yes, exactly.

Ok ok im sold, its a done deal :wink:

1 Like

ā€œforgiveness for possible sins of the pastā€ - at 10ml/Gal :rofl:

It will make the flushing process a lot easier for you. I always use it to flush I just hate recommending things to people that costs money thatā€™s not completely necessary.

3 Likes

In my case im very thankful as my water bill has been abit high recently so if i can use something to help use less then i wont be paying so much for water, win win in my eyes :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good point. Youā€™ll probably use 2 gallons to get to 50 PPM.

1 Like

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B007LLEOXK/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_FaUNBbZ35WJXW

3 Likes

@Hogmaster, Im curios, what do all you pros use as a bloom enhancer and when do you use it?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GT5NPM8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_oHZNBbAKH8CF6

3 Likes

This stuff works really well