Time to drop the seeds.......2nd time round

I had to buy street weed and altho i know the person well, id rather not be buying at all :joy:
This is some nice bodyhigh weed and i found 4 beans, so i had to get atleast one wet to see and by god its alive!!! If she makes it and it female i will flip her the same time as the other 2 soooo Star will be almost 3months Penny will be 2months and the seedling will be 5weeks…

2 Likes

I think that if I had to, my wardrobe-veg room could be up and going in a heartbeat! I may have to go digging, I have a few ounces of some tasty Orange Kush with nice dense buds. Don’t think I’ll find one, but I’m bored LOL

2 Likes

No luck…

Its like a lucky bloody dip, unfortunatly luck was not on your side !!

You still have all those ILGM seeds anyways so your all set for like 3/4 more grows if they germ fingers crossed if not replacements will be sent so win win on your side :wink:

1 Like

Little update on ‘anonymous’ …no help needed with the coat :ok_hand:

2 Likes

LOL, like 8-9 more at 2 per grow LOL. More stoner thinking though - you have a 50/50 chance it’ll be male - I have a 0% chance my seeds will unless they hermie. A bag-seed and a little mistreatment (stress) might be the way to go to get that pollen I was wanting :wink:

1 Like

I mean, If I can get a pound or so stacked up I wouldn’t mind creating a Superskunk-whatever hybrid and getting a bunch of free seeds to try.

1 Like

My thoughts exactly! The last batch i bought was from the same guy and it had 5 seeds, thats what started this adventure off! Now i have photo fem seeds i know what im dealing/growing with…these 4 bagseeds are just for shits&giggles, il chuck anouther in with my 2 autos and then do the last 2 on there own whilst i order more seeds…sounds like a plan :wink:

Why dont you purchase reg seeds them you may up with that male??

1 Like

LOL - If I’m going to BUY seeds, I’ll just pick a different strain - like you said, it would just be a grow of opportunity.

I still may find one. I didn’t shred 3 oz looking :wink: I just ‘squished’ around at the base of the buds. I’ll definitely be tearing them carefully before they hit the grinder though.

2 Likes

Just been in to check on the girls as you do :wink:
Star is smashing it, i see new shoots popping up over night!

I had to trim these off as they were getting in the way…

No change to penny but she has perked up some.

Group pic!

5 Likes

I’ve been debating that, but every time I go back, I’m able to pull another shoot above the leaf…

Your lucky they stay where you put em! Iv been telling myself to get rid but then fight as i know they are needed! I only took those 3 tips off one fan…

1 Like

STAR is doing great and starting to smell lovely…

Anonymous is doing its thing but Penny#2 seems to have a minor problem…im thinking nute burn? But the bit to the right of the leaf looks munched on :see_no_evil: i am somewhat baked but gave her a good eyeballing for critters and couldnt see anything suspicious. Please tell me it nutes and not bugs…
Thats 2 different fan leaves btw…

3 Likes

The leaf tip thing looks a few days old at least - bottom leaf right? If it doesn’t get worse I wouldn’t worry.

Does that powder wipe off? I mean, is it like a nutrient/salt residue from a feeding-splash, or is it like a powdery mold?

I’d pH some water, then add a few ml of h2o2 and spray them to see if it runs off. The peroxide won’t hurt either way, and might help both :wink:

3 Likes

Il be honest iv just noticed it and im scratching my head as to why because im always gawping at em!! I will defo keep my eyes peeled for it worsening…that white stuff is DE i sprinkled it on me soil (better to be safe than sorry) and got some on the leaf, wiped it off :ok_hand:
Peroxide? So thats h2o2 :see_no_evil: i was thinking ‘surely not’ ok il look it up anyways cant hurt :+1: as for neem oil iv heard using dish soap for mixing it so it emerges with the water…am i being stupid or isnt that like fairy washing up liquid?? :no_mouth::no_mouth:

I don’t know if I would put dish-soap on my plants, but it isn’t crazy. I use vinegar and Epsom salts as a weed killer - but you have to add some dish-soap as a surfactant so it sticks to the foliage.

The neem oil itself may act as a surfactant (n. a substance which tends to reduce the surface tension of a liquid in which it is dissolved.)

Anyway, if you aren’t worried about the white stuff because you put it there, I wouldn’t spray it with anything! LOL That was my only concern :wink:

When I had temp. issues today I was in there all the time checking the thermometer - and had to remind myself to check the plants LOL

Just wanting to be precautious :wink: iv read that it helps, iv read alot that sometimes my little stoner brain finds it hard to store :joy::joy:

1 Like

The leaf tip looks like it might have even been touching the soil for a bit. When you said:

I looked for 2 different problems LOL

1 Like

No she has never touched soil, to my knowledge, Star on the other hand has had her fingers all in the dirt!!

thats bottom say ‘left’ fan leaf

This is bottom right side

1 Like