Time frame till harvest?

I know i can only get a rough estimate when it comes to a time frame by photographs alone. Im looking into a lens for my phone to get a better look at the trichomes though it takes pretty good pictures.

Strain: Juicy Blue Auto
Week 5 of flowering
Roots organic soil
Distilled water, fox farm big bloom and molasses for feeding.
25w blurple led light with 2 small cob leds

1 Like

Looks good! I don’t see any amber trichomes yet, still mostly clear from what I can see in those pics. I’d start backing your feeding down a little. She’ll probably be ready in another 2 or 3 weeks.

2 Likes

@elheffe702
Like 1/2 strength? Or 1/4 strength? Im kind tiptoeing when it comes to nutes. Had some nute burn about a month and a half ago so ive been around 3/4 strength since then.

Are you feeding every time you water? Yeah, maybe 1/2 strength. It’s hard to say off hand like that. Are you measuring the TDS of what you’re feeding?

@elheffe702
Unfortunately i dont have a tds meter or a ph meter due to lack of funds.
And i use nutes every other feeding. I can definently cut back on the nutes. Shes not due for another feeding for 5-6 days at least. Id say in 2 days she’ll just get distilled water again.

1 Like

I agree with @elheffe702: 2 to 3 weeks.

2 Likes

Some new pics from today.

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410 @elheffe702
Shes still going strong. Just did a cold water flush

2 Likes

Probably a good call: there’s a lot of N toxicity showing for so late in flower. Better to get that down which will reduce any harshness in the smoke.

2 Likes

Trichomes were about 25% amber
She couldnt hold herself up without the lines.

Today without support lines

With support lines

1 Like