Time frame for these autos

At this point i want to start all over to be honest but want the bud to get me high lol so I don’t care if I harvest a little early

Understandable. Def wait even if chopping early. Its WAY too soon. You’ll be lucky if you get high right now.

1 Like

Ok yeah that’s what I was thinking and hopefully they pack on some weight , I’ve been feeding them pretty well also so when I’m feeding tonight I’ll post more pics so everyone can really tell me what’s up lol

Thanks for the info man honestly it’s a blessing for people like you and this site, I’m in no rush well kinda lol but want to get a decent yield and get stoned ya know

1 Like

I don’t think you’ll get pounds, but they should pack on weight, yes.

As you mentioned, grab some more photos tonight so we can see your whole setup. (As someone above mentioned, pull a plant out of the tent briefly so you can get some photos of it that aren’t under that light.

1 Like

Yeah just some ozs would be good ya know and will do man

1 Like

Lol trust me, I hear you. These damn seed sights really get hopes up when they say 500 grams outdoors and 1000 indoors. My first grow, that’s what I expected lol.

On the positive side, from what I can see, your plant looks healthy so you got your soil/watering/feeding down it looks like :slight_smile:

2 Likes

3 Likes

@OooWee1184 @Deez @ThermoNukePanda
@MrPeat @ChiefGreenTree

Looks to me like ur excelling, u gots 5 growing on under a Mars Hydro ts1000. Ur tivas r stretching a bit because of ur light but for a first timer :+1: kudos. I wouldn’t even think of starting over, that’s how u learn. Keep on growing them ladies n they will reward u n the end, fer sure. :v::v:

1 Like

Yeah I know man lol definitely five it’s crazy that’s for sure but I’m going to learn from this and move forward , how long would you say I have left ?

Only the ladies know that, sorry. :v:

1 Like

Nice. You will get some ozs no doubt but you got time to go like @OooWee1184 said and they’ve given you some great advice.

Time Though…. It’s gotta be 4 weeks at least. You won’t just miss out on potency but so much weight. I know it seems like they’re stalled and not bulking up but they will go through a second phase of growth and will bulk up.

Are you using a bloom fertilizer?

You’re past the point of no return - by which I mean at this point it’s hard to eff it up to the point where you get nothing unless you really try. And you’ve still got time to pump these buds up even if it means switching to a salt based fert for the last few weeks and whacking the heck out of it

2 Likes

Yeah I use the fox farm big bloom I actually just fed them, thats reassuring thank you I’m just getting impatient is all they have looked the same for like two weeks like dang lol I’ll see what happens thanks again for the advice ! You got any grows going?

Patience is the best attribute a grower can have my friend, patience.

2 Likes

Looking good. Only thing I wonder is if they are getting enough nutrients.

1 Like

Autos have there own schedule. Yes there are averages that you generally expect to hold true. But often enough you get the exception. This is a jack herer auto on day 60. It has only been in flower 8-9 days.

She ended up being a very plant. Here she is on day 128

Harvested on day 136.

3 Likes

Oh wow that’s a nice plant man

1 Like

Yeah I feed them like twice a week that big bloom stuff and I have another kit that has cal mag and stuff they have a feeding schedule not sure what it’s called off hand

1 Like

Right on. Pump em.

@Nate1988 i just finished up my spring indoor this eve, Silver Haze, Maui Wowie , and Sour Diesel.

Here’s a big fat Maui cola from last weeks chop sesh. Some of the Sour D tops I cut tonight were even bigger. I love this shit :smiling_imp:

My indoor is all done for the summer - nothing but outdoor until October or so when I’ll fire up the closet again to try and get an Xmas harvest.

Until then I’ve got some autos that just started flowering (banana Kush) and a few photos Vegging and getting huge.

3 Likes