Time for a fresh start

Bit of the old hurry up and wait eh?

1 Like

Well 2 weeks later there seems to be a little momentum starting.
1st up is the White Widow auto in 3 gal planter. It is taking off nicely. I have trimmed a couple of the top fans to expose the bud sites. I probably will not top this one. Approx 3 weeks from sprout.

This Bubba Kush auto in the 5 gal planter is slow to branch out. I just topped it. Approx 2 weeks from sprout.

As an alternative to taking leaves, especially early on, you can tuck the leaves and train them out of the way. Ive even gone as far as removing the center finger of a fan leaf to expose the shoot. Worked good. They look great @HMGRWN

I did try to do that but they are too small and had nothing to tuck behind. :pinching_hand:

1 Like

The WWA is showing some pistils. Just the first wispy ones showing she is mature. Flowering should be in full swing by next weekend. :grin:
About 10" tall with some LST.
CRAP! went to measure and my LST “adjustment” this morning was too much stress. I broke off the top 1+1/2 inches. Been gone all day and just noticed.
It was still hanging on (barely) and had started to wilt pretty bad but I put some honey on it and stood it back up. Tomorrow will see what is what.

1 Like

Crime scene photos.

Little closer shot of the repair.

And here is the BKA close on her heels.

Manhandled her too but she only bent, didn’t break.

Sending her healing energiez!

R.I.P. top cola. & 3 nodes. :face_with_head_bandage:

It was too far gone by the time I saw it broken.

In my first grow my ol lady broke 2 tops off during training, they turned out to be best in tent. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

“tis but a scratch”

1 Like

She’s like a starfish, just filled right back in after the accidental amputation.
(She’s the one on the right)

Right on the verge of full-on flowering. Got baby hedgehogs. LOL

Her cousin, the Bubba Kush.

Just showing maturity with a few hairs.

1 Like

I love growing weed. They take a beating in stride where as if someone chopped my arm off, id be toast.

1 Like

Here’s another update. I have settled on a plan for this grow cycle. This found me while I was browsing for a new nutrient regimen. Had to be careful the way it is shipped since I don’t want a package that makes it obvious what I am growing. Some nutes have it printed on them how much weed you can grow with this chit!

My plan is to use the all-purpose to “recharge” used soil.

The tomato and vegetable to top dress during veg.

Then the fruit and flower for pre-flower /flower.

The molasses every so often throughout the grow to “feed the soil”.

BONUS!
Here’s a today pic of the whole family.

1 Like

A little discretion goes a long way! Given prohibitions length, you would think marketing would have opted against all the weed growing advertisment.

Watching this, been wondering about FFHF dry amendments.

1 Like

I was looking at one line of nutes and was about to order a “starter pack” with the full line but there was a note stating “shipping container shows content” and it was quite obvious what it is for. I live in a very small town and speak to the Chief of Police and Mayor. Also have tight-assed neighbors and a State Trooper that lives at the end of the street so I sure don’t want to be indiscreet.

Someone on here uses the fruit and flower.
I will probably have to do a plain water & molasses before adding any of this. I recently dressed them all with bone meal and potash. Will need to check runoff PPM first.

1 Like

Man thats alot heat around you. Thank god for carbon filters yeah?

1 Like

I have used molasses one time and put about a cup of Fruit and Flower on all 3 main plants. It is too soon to have any effect yet but I have a good feeling about this grow. I watered today but not really enough for good runoff. Checked PPM on it anyway and got a reading of 1700 or so. This is 5 week (±) old FFHF on top FFOF on bottom and FF Fruit and Flower top dressing.

Left side is Bubba Kush in 5 Gal planter, fresh FF soil about 4 weeks old. She’s gonna be a big girl!

Right side is White Widow in 3 Gal about 5 weeks old. In her first week of flowering.

Center is the mystery strain 3 gal with old soil. She will be out of there in 4 or 5 weeks I think.

1 Like

@Dexterado , do you use that Fruit and Flower? If so, does it smell funky? My grow room smells strange and the only thing different is I watered in that stuff.
I added a layer of old, plain soil over it this morning so if the smell is diminished I’ll be pretty sure that’s what it is.

So , yeah, that Fruit and Flower is funky smelling. The smell diminished after adding a thin layer of soil and has just about gone completely now. Don’t really mind it as the stuff seems to work! My girls all look pretty happy.
My photography skills were on break tonight and I cut some stuff off here and there. Use your imagination if needed to fill in the missing parts. :clown_face:
The whole fam (minus half of WWA).
Purple ? and the single stalk WW are in the other thread.

Here’s the rest of the WW. Second week flowering, 6 weeks old.

Bubba Kush is getting big. I half expect to come in and find she has tossed the others out of the light footprint like, " Get the F outta heah! I’m takin’ over!" I had to bend 4 of the tops over 90% because they were reaching the lights already and bud stretch has not really started yet. She only started flowering a few days ago.

1 Like