Timber goes the white widow

Guys i just chopped the white widow auto i have alot more then i was thinking i have two rows

13 Likes

Hell yeah brother keep up the good work! Let’s see these ladies make it thru a nice dry, cure and get a smoke report

1 Like

Well i can tell u the smoke is great cause i snapped off a branch when I was swapping out a fan in my tent about a week and half ago so i dried it out and its a good smoke it smooth but this will be better its ripe not like the one i broke

2 Likes

Right on! I know you’ve been waiting!!! Now the reeeeal patience kicks in. Great job!!!

2 Likes

Thanks Borderryan now its the patients game and constant checking rh and temp

2 Likes

I would hate to lose it all now because i havent kept a eye on rh and temp

1 Like

Just wait til trim

Yah i have a cannabrush to help me there

3 Likes

I’ve read good things on them. Look like rub brushes for bbq.

2 Likes

You know that i mite grow abit unethical in the way i grow but the results speak for them selfs.what i mean is i do things that other people what say that’s the wrong way

2 Likes

Yah i cant wait to try it plus i have needle nose clippers

1 Like

That is what I use. Just cut the bristles short.
Works great! This was a trial run on a couple not quite dry enough yet buds.

Virtually zero sticky mess to deal with.

2 Likes

I would when the time comes but I don’t my buds smelling like garlic and butter :joy::joy:. Jk I bet it’s a little cheaper tho

2 Likes

More like my ribs will smell/taste like weed.

$1.00 (new of course) at a “flea market” type store just up the road.

2 Likes

Nice work tezza

2 Likes

Congratulations on the Harvest :tada::clap::+1:

1 Like

New vs “modified”

1 Like

OK guys - party’s moving to @Aussie_autos s house!!!

According to Google my flight time to Oz is 19hrs and 52mins. I might be a little late!

Congratz buddy!!

Can’t wait to watch the next grow :smiley:

2 Likes

Congratulations on your harvest. I am in anticipation for my harvest. I have learned a lot of what not to do!! :heart::heart:

1 Like

Thanks @Tylersays this grow has been a learning experience and it has opened up my eyes and mind i cant wait to start the new grow