Tighten it up people

Not to be a dick, but I noticed a lot of the new people are asking the same question 3-4 different times 3-4 different ways. I know when I’m trying to search things on here, I don’t want a bunch of clutter coming up. So guys, when you ask about auto seeds on one thread one day, please don’t ask the same question the next day in a different way. Thanks guys. Again, sorry if I came off like an asswhole

11 Likes

Dang let em have it… no just kidding you bring up a great point, nothing like going through the new feed and seeing the same question 3 or 4 times

2 Likes

I also agree
Many times some one will ask a question and when they don’t get the answer they want they make a new thread almost like they are looking for what they want to hear rather than sound advice

4 Likes

Yep, I’ve been seeing a lot of this lately. I don’t know what’s going on, but it really has to stop.

2 Likes

I also 2nd that, i am a noob myself and have 1 main thread and ask all my questions in there, that is if i cant find an answer elsewhere whilst searching :slight_smile: i think i have gained more info that way anyways.

3 Likes

I hate to say it… but it’s never ending… every question that gets asked , has already been answered somewhere on this forum…
The people asking the questions dont understand how hard it is to help them sometimes and also dont understand that we have lives and do the best we can to help and give advice… :wink:
Either way , I would say to search the forum for an answer before posting a question… :grin:
Thks everybody and happy growing… :grin:

:v::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Great advice for all of us. While I am not always the best in this regard, I do agree whole heartedly with the points that you make. Thanks for stepping up @peachfuzz.

3 Likes