TICKET - Golden Leaf leaves going bad

Yeah, this is one I screwed up in many ways in the tent before I set it outside! @garrigan62 nailed the diagnosis right off the bat, but I was in denial, frustrated, and ignorant of what was really happening, so I damn near burned it up before I finally flushed it and planted it.

Thank you @kushpa,

I don’t understand all this splashing and fungus if it were fungus there would be white spoits or gray on the plant and no fungus is seen on any of his pic’s . when just by looking at the plant the first time I didn’t have to think twice about it .
I didn’t post a pic this time but wish I had to back up what I think or know what it is but here is what I based my post on. And then @kushpa, but I was in denial, frustrated, and ignorant of what was really happening, so I damn near burned it up before I finally flushed it and planted it…really didn’t help you all but I knew better.
I just came from another post where he lost his pant. To many misdiagnosed answers he listen ed to …what I’m saying is it could have happened here. And we don’t need that .
,if your not sure then don’t second guess cause it could he deadly for a beginners plant (s)

Can you see the similarities

Will

3 Likes

awesome online information. Thanks for the lead.
I have 10 recent college credits in plant biology. His info really builds upon my knowledge. What a great pastime this is.
I am using a Hendrikus (he is local for me) organic fertilizer. The plants are doing great. I am very curious about the micro nutes. Hendrikus is supposedly very conscious of exact plant needs. He unfortunately does not do anything specific for MJ. Do you have any advice for bloom. I will need to start incorporating more p/k starting Aug 1st and finishing around oct 20. Its an outdoor grow and finishing inside for the last three weeks weather depending.
8 plants, 4 are amnesia haze 3 are gold leaf.

1 Like

Just found the Harley classes, GREAT resource, thanks from me too! I see he has some NPK lectures and tons more, right now I’m watching one on cloning, VERY cool!!

1 Like