Ticket for diagnosis

When you cut down your plant, immerse the branches in 5 gallons of water with 1 cup of 3% peroxide in it. Soak for ten minutes, rinse with a “shower” setting on a hose (or in the shower) and hand to drip dry. Once dry continue as normal for drying and curing.

This will kill and wash off all white powdery mildew and fungus along with dead bug parts, skin cells, dirt etc. Your water will be…gunky.

Peroxide has NO effect on THC nor is it soluble in peroxide. There’s a video on YouTube: Jorge Cervantes.

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410 I dried out bud put it in jars added hydrometer to each one and a 62% moisture pack. Rh is at 63% . Now what do I do to get rid of the grass smell? How many times and how long for burping? Does the weed smell get stronger like it smelled in end of flowering? Thx

2 Likes

The curing will remove that grassy smell. Burp jar 3x or more a day at first. Leave open until the buds feel dry again. Over time you’ll find the need to burp jar less and less.

I open in morning and bout three and nine. I leave jars open bout 30 minutes. I have another question? They are in dark in a cool house. But when I open them up there’s no light on but it’s not pitch dark I’ve got to be able to see what I’m doing. Is that OK? I also shake them up…

Assuming a nice slow drying time (7 to 10 days) and didn’t get over dry, burping the jars two or three times per day for a few weeks will usually do the job. Some strains take longer than others. Also; potency goes up after a good cure.

Bout eight days. I guess we learn by our mistakes. How long do I leave jars open is thirty minutes OK…I used rh pack so rh is bout 62

1 Like

I try to do 15 minutes but usually end up with 30 haha! You’re doing everything right. Give it time and it will disappear eventually. I have wondered too if the amount of manicuring done can affect the aroma/cure time. More sugar leaves means more chlorophyll to deal with. I’ve had some cure in a week and others take more than a month. Be patient.

2 Likes

@Myfriendis410 Happy New Years. I have a question. I got a new tent. It’s 3’x3’x5’ . I wanna get new lights. Is 1200w led panel big enough? What size and kind of lights do u have? Hope u weren’t in the way of fires. That’s terrible those fires.

1 Like

Well Happy New Year to you too!

You will need around 450 plug watts to get coverage for that footprint. You should be able to find the specs on the light and it will tell you what the actual draw at the wall is. Don’t believe the 1,200 watt b.s.

I have a custom set of lights I built for my space: 3 each fixtures using 560 mm gen 1 Bridgelux EB strips, 10 per fixture, 3,000K 240 watts peak although I don’t run em over 600 watts. VERY high efficiency: almost double what you can buy on Amazon. My electrical bill went down $60 the first month I used them.

Here’s one of the fixtures.

I can’t build my own. So what size do I use?

1 Like

Let me call in @dbrn32 and see if he can get you sorted. He’s the man when it comes to light.

2 Likes

I responded in a new thread

1 Like

I saw. You da man!

2 Likes