Ticket for diagnosis

You can still overwater with fabric pots, it’s called watering too often. The water doesn’t have to be flowing through the pots, just repeatedly adding more water too often can do the same damage and torture the roots.

I agree, and you could also compact the soil to tight if there isn’t enough perlite and stuff, but she seems freaked about the recent one.

Regardless, I think the answer would be stop watering LOL

@Whodat66 @bigbananafeet they were really light and they weren’t wet at all…the dirt is 2/3 ffof and 1/4 perlite. I water them til water comes out bottom then I stop. I finally got temp down and I’m afraid to put my cool mist humidifier on that cools down the tent and puts some cool humidity in the air. I found 2 plants starting to get hairs. Ok so what’s ph suppose to b in the run off? Lol

@Countryboyjvd1971 I have a question, actually two. What is the run off ph suppose to be? I have a idea and I want somebody to tell me what they think.being my tent is in my room and exhaust is going outside…if I get a intake fan and attach ducting to it and the other end of ducting I attach to a fan that’s in a cool room to put some cool air into tent to bring down temp. I turned timer to 50/50 and I’m starting to see some hairs so I turned off the cool humidifier and humidity is about 45 but it’s like 87 in there. So i thought that idea would work and if not ill attach it to half my vent so I don’t sweat to death. What ya think?

In soil ph should be 6.3-6.8 i shoot fir 6.5 myself
Run off should be in that range and will give you a good idea what the soil ph is at the roots
As far as intake fan goes if you have the tent in a eoom tbat has ac it will pull that cool air in
So you plan sounds like it will work
How far away fromm tent is the cool room ?

You got some great help from these guys. They are all right on.

Not far maybe five feet. But exhaust is going outside so room is cool. Should I make ph like 6.3 being my run off its like 7

If you are wanting to adjust the runoff PH with input water or nutes, the rule is to never exceed the maximum PH for the medium you are in. In your case 6.3 to 6.8 is the range so don’t go outside of that. FYI if you are trying to adjust PH up or down remember that a liquid with solids in it will move the soil PH way more than pure PH’d water.

I’m not convinced you should make any real changes to your input liquid until you get a decent PH meter.

I ordered one waiting for it to come from California. I’m just gonna leave it alone. I’ve been using bloom nukes and its starting to get hairs. Remember when we were taking about too many plants well it looks like they are mostly females. Im waiting to see if two are male or female.

@Myfriendis410 well out of six so fast two males. It seems males they become noticed quickly. It was just two weeks since I changed lights. So we will see next time ill but fem seeds from here. Somebody gave me some bubble gum and grape kush seeds. It was a fifty/50 chance

My first grow was bag seed and 4 out of the 6 were male. Turned out to be a good thing because the 2 plants gave me a pound and barely fit in the grow space. No way I could have grown any more.

My particular grow setup allows me 3 SCROG’d plants in flower and 3 in veg. I’ll get between 24 and 36 oz of bud from those 3 plants. Unless I screw the pooch lol.

36 ounces… of high grade buddery… :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: