Ticket for diagnosis

@Countryboyjvd1971 I have a question, actually two. What is the run off ph suppose to be? I have a idea and I want somebody to tell me what they think.being my tent is in my room and exhaust is going outside…if I get a intake fan and attach ducting to it and the other end of ducting I attach to a fan that’s in a cool room to put some cool air into tent to bring down temp. I turned timer to 50/50 and I’m starting to see some hairs so I turned off the cool humidifier and humidity is about 45 but it’s like 87 in there. So i thought that idea would work and if not ill attach it to half my vent so I don’t sweat to death. What ya think?

In soil ph should be 6.3-6.8 i shoot fir 6.5 myself
Run off should be in that range and will give you a good idea what the soil ph is at the roots
As far as intake fan goes if you have the tent in a eoom tbat has ac it will pull that cool air in
So you plan sounds like it will work
How far away fromm tent is the cool room ?

You got some great help from these guys. They are all right on.

Not far maybe five feet. But exhaust is going outside so room is cool. Should I make ph like 6.3 being my run off its like 7

If you are wanting to adjust the runoff PH with input water or nutes, the rule is to never exceed the maximum PH for the medium you are in. In your case 6.3 to 6.8 is the range so don’t go outside of that. FYI if you are trying to adjust PH up or down remember that a liquid with solids in it will move the soil PH way more than pure PH’d water.

I’m not convinced you should make any real changes to your input liquid until you get a decent PH meter.

I ordered one waiting for it to come from California. I’m just gonna leave it alone. I’ve been using bloom nukes and its starting to get hairs. Remember when we were taking about too many plants well it looks like they are mostly females. Im waiting to see if two are male or female.

@Myfriendis410 well out of six so fast two males. It seems males they become noticed quickly. It was just two weeks since I changed lights. So we will see next time ill but fem seeds from here. Somebody gave me some bubble gum and grape kush seeds. It was a fifty/50 chance

My first grow was bag seed and 4 out of the 6 were male. Turned out to be a good thing because the 2 plants gave me a pound and barely fit in the grow space. No way I could have grown any more.

My particular grow setup allows me 3 SCROG’d plants in flower and 3 in veg. I’ll get between 24 and 36 oz of bud from those 3 plants. Unless I screw the pooch lol.

36 ounces… of high grade buddery… :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face:

@Myfriendis410 @anon35207245 @Budbrother @Countryboyjvd1971
Look how nice my plants have become…3 weeks of flowering

Looks like you are back on track!

@Myfriendis410 yes thank you for all ur help…u were awesome!

@anon35207245 I just transplanted them, they are in 5 gallon bucket its hard to see from a picture

They look wonderful. I’m soo happy for you :hugs:

@Myfriendis410 why is this plant yellowing? Im gonna tell u what happened. I went away for three days watered them good before I left well when I got home this plant was drooping bad the other two not so much . So I watered w ph 6.5 water and awhhile later it puffed back up. The next day it started yellowing is that bc it was so dry and drooping

I doubt it. Your nutrient program and the stage of the plant’s life cycle dictate leaf yellowing. This is a good thing and expected around now. Let the plant release them after all of the N is depleted.

Good looking plant!

Very nice, I never would have thought she would grow up to be such a pretty girl, with all the problems you had when she was younger. Nice job :wink: :smile:

@Myfriendis410 I have a question. This plant is real top heavy and I have about a month left…I have stakes in the dirt supporting the main stem but it’s not working to hold top buds straighter than sagging thank you

Yeah; that’s not a bad thing in and of itself, you know? But I found using those plant ties (little green wires) and some short pieces of bamboo from the nursery poked into the soil and tied off gently. Works like a champ. Just make sure to not poke yourself in the eye when you pick up the pot! BTDT lol.

Lol…OK…but it’s individual. Branches I did that and they are really heavy. Could I tie a piece of thread around the bottom of colas on the branch? This one I topped wrong and wound up w four cola 's instead of just two I guess