Threes company fours a crowd

1st grow that made it to flower 2nd week now. Does this look right? My plan was to scrog these 4 and fill the tent. Next grow might do 2 or 3 instead, Its full but maybe too crowded? or too tall? Tops are 12 inch from light with only 10 inch left to raise it without moving the exhaust. Can i keep tucking the colas or just let it ride to the top? Any advice is good advice :slight_smile:

12 Likes

You are going to want to do some SERIOUS cleaning up under that net. Humidity probably skyrockets every night. And in flower you’ll be begging for a mold invasion…

Check out lollipopping. @merlin44 works some absolutely magical Scrooge. Give his thread a look over. He does it with one or two at a time, but the idea can be done with 4+.

10 Likes

Thanks for the shout out @PurpNGold74 my next grow is going to be a weird one. I really don’t need any more buds for a while but I want to grow. I am going do some training and pruning experiments just for fun.

10 Likes

Any links to that thread only one i found in search was merlin grow journal with 8572 post to seach thru

2 Likes

I did the same thing on my first grow thats on week 4 of flowering now. My tent is packed! Never again. I lollipoped mine on day 21 of flower and it helped a ton with air movement. Here is a pic of mine prior to me cleaning them up. Yours look good and healthy.

4 Likes

Any after pics? Im on day 78 , day 18 into flower

1 Like

Ill post some tomorrow when i feed them, the lights are off now. I just cut everthing 4 inchs from soil up that was small or leaves. It opened them up a lot for air to move. I also put a clip fan blowing from the bottom up to help stir the air. Here is a pic from the top of mine today. After i cleaned the bottoms up the top seemed to take off more.

5 Likes

Agree with @PurpNGold74. Clean from the 3rd node down and at the end of week 3 defoliate the middle some and repeat at week 6 :love_you_gesture:

Week 3 after

Week 3 before

7 Likes

Thanks for the assist @OGIncognito always on time bro

3 Likes

Appreciate that Brother….I know you’re a busy man with the little one!! Hope I didn’t step on your toes :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Meh… I keep on steel toes. No worries if you have two left feet. Meet me on the dance floor haha

1 Like

:point_up_2::joy::joy: you’re in great company then my friend :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Thank you for replys and pictures, will do some defoliation this weekend, appreciated

3 Likes

Heres an update on the bottom. Do u do anything to the top ?

4 Likes

Let’s see her again from the top. Normally tuck and tuck and tuck and tuck some more is the name of the game scrog wise. Maybe adding a second net and tucking some more! Haha

3 Likes

Excellent work under the skirt Growmie :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Ok sounds good on 2nd net ill snap another pic of top when lights come back at 7, Thanks bro took me an hour and was so much trim, love the smell as im pruning, cant wait for dat sticky icky

1 Like

Send me some i mean id hate for ya to grow too much but if ya have too

3 Likes

:joy: Thanks for the offer @BigTrout. When I get a couple pounds of excess, I run it up to a buddy. He then shares it with a friend with cerebral palsy. Since smoking my buds he has been able to put his feet nearly flat on the ground and is able to get around much better.

5 Likes

Thats awsome thats how everyone should be the world would be a better place

4 Likes