Three Weeks Old: Going Nowhere

@ErnieX, wait until they are bigger for fox farm soil it has a lot of nutrients and you’ll end up in square 1, good to see you on track

1 Like

Will do @Majiktoker , u da man: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Hopefully I can stay on track…Thanks

2 Likes

Keep coming back for questions ill keep you on track @ErnieX and thanks and my pleasure

Happy growings my friend

1 Like

@Majiktoker Need some more help. What do you think is going on with the new growth? Been watering with 5.8 in the soilless medium but as you can see new leaves look like a problem. Thanks in advance for any help.

EE

Cal mag deficient @ErnieX get cal mag and it should do the trick :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Majiktoker Thanks man, off to the store :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

My pleasure keep me updated my friend, if possible get vitamin b1 as well looks like she is starting to also lock out zinc @ErnieX

Before you give it to her flush your soil but before giving any thing make sure she is dry otherwise watering and trying to correct when still soaked it can and will lead to further root problems which we dont wanna do

Alright, got some Cal-Mag @Majiktoker. You’re saying let them dry completely and then flush with plain pH 5.8 water and allow to dry again and then water them with the properly pHed Cal-Mag mix? Just dose the Cal-MAG as shown on the container?

Thanks again for your assistance - EE

1 Like

For now use 1/2 the recommended dose bottle recommends and yes exactly

1 Like

Gotcha, @Majiktoker , will do. Thanks again :grinning: I’ll keep you updated.

1 Like

My pleasure and please do :slight_smile:

@Majiktoker Looks like I am once again in need of your knowledgeable assistance. Transplanted the girls to larger pots with FFHF, Two are looking good but this one has some discoloration on some of the newer leaves. Any idea what’s going on?

Once again any help is greatly appreciated.

EE

2 Likes

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

Likely a cal mag and potassium issue, fill out the support ticket above @ErnieX, and ill get you a confirmation, also it maybe ph. Over all im gonna say ph looking over it again I can see a few things that stand out to me, which is likely being caused by a nutrient lock out

1 Like

The leaves are looking bloating too, maybe over watered ? What do you think ?@Majiktoker :grinning::innocent:

2 Likes

Yes a little bit of over watering as well sorry super busy this morning @Niala thanks

3 Likes

You’re welcome my friend :grinning:

1 Like

Good to see you around im gonna have to run sometime in the next 30-45 minutes I gotta work

1 Like

I will be around watching :eyes: lol

1 Like

Strain; ILGM White Widow Fem

Soil in pots: Started in soilless starter, transplanted to FFHF 5 days ago

PH: Watered at 5.8 before transplant. Raising a little at a time to transition to soil medium. Last watering at 6.1

What is strength of nutrient mix? Have only given one dose of Cal-Mag and an half strength 5-1-1 root stem/plant starter

Growing Indoors

Light system, size? CFL (17) 23 true watts (391 total watts over three plants)

Temps; Day, Night: Avg. 79/71

Humidity; Day, Night Avg. 50%

Ventilation system; Yes

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier: No

Co2; No

Hope this helps: :slight_smile:

1 Like