Three weeks in (Gold Leaf Auto) and starting to flower

Seeds started (5) between wet paper towels. Tails at 3/4" in 18hours. Into 3" fibre cups w/homemade potting soil and liquid starter fertilizer. Less than 36 hours and they all broke through. Lost one due to clumsiness. In two+weeks they are full (more or less), green and healthy looking.
All are 7-8" tall.

And they are starting to flower. To me this can’t be good. They have not been in veg long enough. Instructions welcome.

HELP!

1 Like

That’s kind of normal.
Autos can start flowering from 3 weeks on. We like it better if its 4 or 5 weeks in, but I have had some do well that start at 3 weeks.
Just give her good care and she will grow a lot bigger. Its not a terrible thing.

1 Like

I’ve had autos throw pistils at between 2-3 weeks, at 4" tall and end up over 2½ feet tall. Are they actually in flower or just throwing pistils at the stalk?

2 Likes

Borderryan22 you are right. Pistils show at stalk. I guess my inexperience with autos has made me second guess myself, disregarding other’s experience, and great genetics.
Thanks for the wake up.

2 Likes

If they are just starting to show pistils at the nodes at 7-8", they may surprise you.

This is the norm for autos for me also. The stretch is real friends! Always by 4 weeks shows sex. So far anyhow…

1 Like