Thoughts on vipar spectra maxi sun and king led

Who has used vipar spectra maxisun or king led please give me your opinions. I know they aren’t too quality but still wanna know thoughts. Also like to see some bud or plants grow by them

King led or kingbrite there’s a big difference

1 Like

I know that king bro it’s what I could afford at the time

I have a maxisun 1000 I use as a seed starting light it is worth the 60 bucks I spent I did flower a plant with it

2 Likes

@dirtydave wtf you grew that with a maxisun ?

@dirtydave i have the maxisun pb 1000 pro is that the one you have ?

1 Like

Yeah it was a runt was going to cull it but the tent was open so I just ran it it’s a GDP photo glad I didn’t waste now don’t think it was the pro doesn’t even have 301 diodes it was 59 dollars

2 Likes

What did you harvest I’m trying autos now you ever ran those damm that looks gas @dirtydave

I have done about five auto grows with mixed results my next grow will Barney’s farm purple punch autos think I’m going to try the grow dots

Don’t know what the yield was had 3 others in my 2x4 so put them all together it was 20 OZ total and a lot of larf

1 Like

I had a Viparspectra p600 which was barely good for veg. I have a p1500 right now, but I’m running it next to an HLG qb288 board also. It seems to be doing pretty good, though. I just flipped and haven’t had any ridiculous stretch and my auto flowering underneath it seems to enjoy it. The p1500 over her…

2 Likes

@dirtydave my plants look good man just not getting the yeild. Like I don’t get it using pro mix soil 1000 watt king and 1000 watt maxisun pb pro and mixed azos and mykos in soil to. I used roots organic dry amendments the terp tea I think it was called. Also use because I ran out fox farm tiger bloom and big bloom I think it’s called. @Borderryan ya I have vipar spectra 600 watt with veg and bloom switch but it’s been through more than a few grows. I’ll check out the 1500 watt vipar was it the pro series ? @dirtydave what was your light schedule and feeding schedule if u don’t mind me asking

2 Likes

@dirtydave

Just wish I could get yields up

1 Like

It came with a second hand tent set I bought a few months ago. It’s just the p1500 with the green housing. It has the dimmer but no veg/bloom switch. I’m using it more as supplemental lighting because I’ve got 4 crammed in a 32x32 and the 288 is juuuuust a little shy of what I need. If all goes right this tax season it’ll be either replaced or downgraded to veg only

2 Likes

I would try photos you get more time in veg to top and LST any mistakes can be corrected before flip

3 Likes

@dirtydave thats what I did before was photos well did a few runs and it was good just wanted to try something different

2 Likes

@Graysin is doing a auto grow with grow dots it’s looking pretty trouble free may want to check out his grow

1 Like

@dirtydave ya I’m trying to figure out how to look at his stuff @Graysin any info knowledge is helpful bro :sunglasses: I try to learn everything about growing :fire::fire::fire::100::pray::pray::muscle:

Tap on @Graysin look on his page for Jack’s vs dots

I got y’all

Find it here

FYI the dots seem super legit, I’m so pumped.

2 Likes