Thoughts on vaping flower

I this vape pen called HIT by YoCan to vape cannabis flower. I don’t like bl’s or j’s. It burns my throat makes me nauseous til I get buzzed. My one hitter is better when most of the leaves are gone. I tried Snoop Dogg vape pen. It’s ok. I like the taste of the flowers. After that’s gone I’m dumping my vape and what’s left is green brown. Is it too early to dump the vape? What are your thoughts on vaping wet or dry flower.

1 Like

Only vape dry flower never wet and the stuff u get out of ur vape after you have done keep it in a container cause once u have enough you can use this to make cannabutter or oil cause when u vape ur basically decarbing the weed so with all ur left over u have vaped you make edibles

4 Likes

I use a dry vape by YoCan called Vane. Like you a joint or a bowl burns my throat. After I have vaped it I usually stir whats left and vape it again or put it in a jar to use at a later date.

1 Like

I use an Arizer vape. I never smoke any more. The vape tastes great. The buzz comes on a bit differently and takes a bit longer.

6 Likes

I bought my mom an Arizer for Christmas. It’s the only dry vape I’ve tried but I was impressed. The flavor was so much cleaner than a joint. I’m thinking about getting one myself.

3 Likes

I also use the Arizer for vaping. Really can taste the different terps. :bat: :rofl:

3 Likes

Dry flower vape is ok. You really get the taste more than smoking. I still prefer smoking to vaping. The dynavap works well without batteries. I usually vape until the color looks like coffee grounds. No green left.

1 Like

I think I’m burning it up because what I have left is brown :brown_heart:. I thought the vape had convection heat like properties. Turpenes and tricomes are being evaporated when smoked they thru the vape

1 Like

Vaping doesn’t take the edge off for me it’s a different kind of high

2 Likes

that’s what I noticed too. I don’t get that full on head and body high. Which I like. It’s like the head and body high I eat a ribeye with my special herbs and spices.

1 Like

Was the price cray?

@Bluntsmoke @merlin44 @CurrDogg420 @Deepsix @TomServo yes over here in por boy land I have a Pax 2 which works great with very dry weed. Bring out the taste amd deep flavours the buzz lasts longer.our summer grow Western Grail tastesed the piney,earthy,musky then got hit up side the head. I think I will light it up right now!!!uum yum

4 Likes

I got it on a Black Friday deal, $154.99. We had the same problem, with toasting it too quickly. My mom was able to talk to a few people who had them and found a better way. Start at a lower temp, take a few puffs, and gradually ramp it up. She says she tastes a range of different flavors doing it that way.

4 Likes

I have a TruVa Mini 2.0. I love it. Adjustable temps, rechargeable battery that last 4-5 session and a lifetime warranty. I usually take 2 pulls off of it at 350, full flavor, no mist. 3rd pull at 390 and 4th at 420. I start to taste the “burned popcorn” flavor slightly on the 4th. That usually leaves me with mostly brown and some green left which goes into a jar until I’m ready to make edibles.

3 Likes

They vape the trichomes on the out side of the material you still get high from the brown left over material so u make butter

3 Likes

I didn’t know that. Thanks for the info

2 Likes

No worries cause i make rso out of it

1 Like

Any one use the Davinci Micro…I do, works for Micro Dose