Thoughts on this light?

ILGM removed this unapproved ebay link. If you want to promote this LED
light to members; You are free to use a link from amazon or Dealzer.
Those are the only 2 companies we allow to be advertised by members.
It is a longstanding policy. Thanks p.s. Out of courtesy, Since this is what you asked…I would not buy this lamp from Jet. :slight_smile:

on a tight budget but i need more light . So im looking at these to add with my 2 mars hydros for a 4’ ×3’×6’0 tent. I know it cant be great but im thinking cant be that bad. Or i could buy a t5 HO with 4 bulbs. Less than 100 bucks right now to spend on it and need the most sq ft coverage. Any thought on this most asked question on here

It looks like the one I got at first. Maybe sidelight would work but I’d pass. Probably better of getting 40$ worth of CFL from Walmart. Mine was on Amazon. Erligpowht 45w panel. I use it but unsure if it’s helping plant or just making me feel better about Haveing it on

Somebody else just ordered this I forgot who right off. $100? But for a little more you could get this…lol

ILGM removed this unapproved ebay link. If you want to promote this LED light to members; You are free to use a link from amazon or Dealzer. Those are the only 2 companies we allow to be advertised by members. It is a longstanding policy. Thanks

This may be more in my price range but thats stretching it

Oh. I didn’t know there was a 300. What’s actual watts ?

136w average draw is how its stated on the description

It’d end up being cheaper, lower temp etc than a comparable big CFL

@latewood thanks for letting me know. I wasnt aware of that policy but i will remember it now. I was wondering why everyone seemed to recommend Amazon products all the time, i thought yall were just living in places where it was more popular. GOT IT

Oh I didn’t know that. I just show Amazon stuff cause amazons the bomb

@Jheezy , and @4play,

Thank you guys for understanding about the eBay thing. I use Amazon all the time and it seems I get my stuff one to two sooner than the delivery date. …keep on token brothers

Will

Dude at hydro sto gave me some free flush liquid. Kleanse? Says for hydro though and I’m soil. Anybody ever use that?

Well my phone has decided to be subordinate so it b wont let me copy and paste . I will try again later

Nope, but I’ll try it out for you, just send it on over! :laughing: :v: