Thoughts on status ? ///

Growers:

So I went out for about 19 days and asked my buddy to water our ladies. Now, strangely curled leaves and some spots (worse on one and none on one of five). I’m wondering if it is a air flow situation. He came to water once every three days and the oscillating fan was low. I’ve heard rusty like spots can form if not enough air flow. However . . . I’ve not really seem anything like it. NO pests to be found! Any thoughts on what this may be?

Here is the ticket and the photos:
STRAIN: Blue Dream
MEDIUM: Super soil = FFOF, Neem seed, hydrocorn, kelp, superchar, worm castings and Top Dressed with Nature’s Pride veg
COMPOST TEA: Boogie Brew at late stages of veg
POTTING: 5 gal. “smart pots”
PH: 6.5
LIGHTING: Originated in 2X2 tent with 125 W CFL Agrobrite 18/6 cycle. Moved to MH 600 W 5X5 tent with exhaust and 2 oscillating fans 18/6 cycle
TEMP: 73-80 degrees
HUMIDITY: 45-60 %
WATER: 1 tbs Liquid Seaweed/gal + 5 ml Blackstrap Molasses/gal

1 Like

To me, it looks like nutrient splash burns… When he watered some must have splashed on the leaves causing burns and holes… but that’s just the opinion of a noob… maybe @Covertgrower, @Hoppiefrog, @dbrn32, to tag just a few, might know better!

Good luck and have a nice day sir!

1 Like

Looks like wind burn IMO.

I think your plants will recover with your care but not those leaves

2 Likes

I would check for pests IF the plants have not moved.
Sometimes moving them beats up the leaves, if that’s not the case check for pests. The whitish parts of the leaves concern me.

3 Likes

Okay yes . . . so he just told me he found two inch worms on there but he removed them. Not sure where they came from but I don’t see any others. Maybe a moth got in the tent who knows?

1 Like

Glad I could point you in correct direction.

2 Likes

All of the above are valid points,
You have also made a valid point,
at 1 point, my girls weren’t receiving enough air transfer and contributed to a deficiency IMHO…

Yep. I’m sure that’s also what happened. In a tent for days without opening plus a smallish intake hole too close to the filter. Looking good now though . . .

2 Likes