Thoughts on my second grow

Just wanted to have some secondhand opinions on how my second grow is going so far- I’m not necessarily looking for help or tips but of course, if you happen to notice something- everything is welcome. I am a very new grower and absolutely love the process and am excited to keep learning more about my new hobby. I’m still learning about my growing style so I don’t have everything I probably should have, but I’m making do with what I have currently.
*These ladies are clones from my first grow -which was randomly thrown onto me one day- so their mother may not have been the healthiest but they are holding up good IMO.

If anybody is wondering what I am currently working with, I filled out a support ticket:
-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)

: Clementine, Crockett Family Farms(Dispo Bag seed), Photo

-Age of plant/what week of flower

: Day 122, Day 34 flower (week 4)

-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

: Soil w/ perlite

-Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, fabric pots

: 4 gal pots

-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

: PH- N/A. TDS ~ 2500

-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

: Don’t Know- will check when I receive my new PH meter

-Method used to measure PH and TDS

: PPM meter

-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space

: Indoor Grow - 6ft x 3ft x 3ft (H x L x W)

-Light system LED, MH/HPS/CMH/Fluorescents, or other

: LED 1000W

-Actual wattage draw of lights

: 180 W

-Current Light Schedule

: 12/12

-Temps; Day, Night

: Day- 78.7 - 86.5 F, Night- 70.6- 78.7 F

-Humidity; Day, Night

: Day- 55 -70%, Night- 39 - 54%

-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

: Only a 8” wide fan for air circulation

-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

: None

-Co2; Yes, No

: None

Pictures: - Taken about two hours ago
Clementine Clone #1 (healthy- no known past or current problems)

Clementine Clone #2 (currently healthy- had root rot/ was overwatered before - I THINK she’s back to full health)

Thank you for stopping by and possibly leaving me input, I appreciate it all. Happy Growing! :grinning:

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum!

Looking nice in there. How many plants do you have currently? Did I read correctly that your not using an inline fan for air exchange?

1 Like

Thank you, and I currently only have these two plants growing as I’m going to actually plan for my next plants instead of scrambling something together. And yes, @Underthestairs, sadly no inline fan. If it helps, here is the grow tent I’m using right now: Amazon.com: CoolGrows Upgraded 2-in-1 48"x36"x72" Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent with Easy View Window and Floor Tray, 3' x4' Tent Kit for Indoor Plant Growing: Garden & Outdoor
I chose this tent because I, like many others in the community, am growing in my closet and wanted to optimize the space I have. Thank you for reaching out!

1 Like

That’s an awesome tent. An inline fan will definitely be an upgrade you want. Those girls will eat up all the CO2 in that tent in short time. The exhaust fan draws in the air they need to grow.

1 Like

Will do! going to go on a hunt for some good inline fans for the girls. Thank you for the help! :grinning:

Anytime. I’ve heard that AC affinity is not only an awesome product, but they also have excellent customer service. Easily set to automated control

1 Like

That’s great to hear, and a after a quick peek they seem well priced and have great reviews. Thank you for the help and being so quick to respond- This community is awesome!

1 Like

Do yourself a favor and get at least a 6” fan, and I can attest that the AC Infinity :infinity: 6” is awesome. Great air flow and nice and quiet

If you can afford the 8 incher you can run it at a lower setting for even quieter effectiveness

2 Likes

Ac infinity has great fans and awesome control panel.

1 Like

I’ll probably end up throwing in the extra bucks for the 8" - also thank you I love recommendations from other growers instead of a website

1 Like

Yeah you can trust that our reviews were not bought by the manufacturer unlike Amazon :wink:

2 Likes