Thoughts on Molasses

also, do you use it everytime you water?

What are you growing in and do you get run off when you water?

1 Like

a 5 gallon fabric pot and yes

3 Likes

Even tho the above says… I think if there’s a decent amount of run off each watering molasses could be used a couple times a week or so. That’s what I’m leaning towards.

2 Likes

ah gotcha ok

1 Like

I’ll start right before I flip 12/12 and then every other feeding or so…

2 Likes

What’s your thoughts on powder molasses vs unsulphered liquid molasses.

2 Likes

I would not be surprised if the powder form is already unsulfured. Sulfur vapor is used to extract the sugar from the cane shoots. That’s likely extracted and sun dried or some similar process.

3 Likes

It’s designed for plants only.

3 Likes

I’ve seen the raw products! How do you like so far?

3 Likes

I’m in between grows. I’m in the process of changing my nutrient program I found a few people that use’s Raw products, they have great results and speak highly of the product. When August gets here I’ll be able to start answering that question. In the mean time I ask questions and do research. What makes sense :v:

3 Likes

I am going to dabble w coco here soon, and a bucket company set up. I’ve tried everything else, so a new adventure! Same boat in between a grow end of June, and a vacation states that I gotta wait to open boxes until mid July. But I already got the boxes and want to open real bad! 5 gal trellis set up!

2 Likes

Coco is easy to use just buffer it and water it every day…lol… I’m going back to soil next time :upside_down_face: What do you use for your base nutrients

2 Likes

Dabble, Hmmmm well it means I have taken an interest in coco as a medium for growing. So I will transition from my comfort zone and give it a try to see if I like it…

2 Likes

I recommend to buffer it with cali magic and keep it wet thru out the grow. Totally opposite of soil.

2 Likes

Thank you! Like yourself, been reading allot!! Have you had to raise your cal/mag in your feed program after the initial buffer?

2 Likes

Every once in awhile I’ll give it a shot of cali magic kind of a maintenance thing. Coco has Sodium and Sodium absorbs C&M

2 Likes

Post a plant pic :metal: Hey didn’t mean to hijack ya :cocktail:

2 Likes

4 Likes

Nice looking plant! She’s going to have some nice big buds. Keep up the good work :100: :+1:

1 Like