Thoughts on lighting

So someone bought me the “abriselux 1500” and it seems decent for what it is. The manufacturer said if I gave then a good review they would send me the “1000” for free, wich they did.
I am wondering how well things can work out between the 2 of them put together? I guess beings that’s all the lighting I have right now they will have to do.
They are for 1 to 2 auto’s in a small homemade grow tent

1 Like

Together they would flower a 2x4 or 3x3 area just fine. 250w actual draw combined. Which is about what I use in both my 2x4 and 3x3. Which 1000 did they send? Difference being the C has ir. A does not.

1 Like

It will grow but keep in mind that you won’t
be getting a lot of buds to smoke. The fact they said give a good review and we will send you a free light screams…Run, don’t walk away.

2 Likes

Yes this is a far from decent light

It will most likely just frustrate you

1 Like

How much space you trying to light up is the kicker. Like stated ull be around 250w. Ideally flowering a 2.5x2.5 maybe a 3x3 tops. U can do a bit bigger but it wont be HLG efficient (which of course aint what ur asking)

As u said, its what u have so it beats cfl bulbs or blurples. Honestly id prefer it to hps/mh as well

4 Likes

True it beats blurple

1 Like

The 1000 model is 100 watts power draw.

2 Likes

Oh and as far free lights go. My veg light came with a 4x4 and cost me $100. Works great for veg. One propegation light cost me $26 and I got a $30 Amazon gc for the review. Other I forget but was bought with less than said gift card. All work great for what they are and what I use them for. Sometimes you just gotta use/take Advantage of the resources given. Even if you don’t necessarily agree with them. And would have returned the one light since it was missing a bulb. But hey, got bought off. Lol.

And yes @MidwestGuy . He bought the 1500. They sent him a free 1000 for a 5* review. So combined. 150+100=250.

2 Likes

True on running, but I like free stuff lol

1 Like

I’d take a free side light :grinning:

I do hate that practice of give us a top tier review and we will give you a free light though

That makes Amazon a difficult place to trust ratings which we all know are bunk

1 Like

And now they are using your (and other’s) review to sell that light to others. Not because it’s a good light (I don’t know that it is or isn’t), but because they bribed people to say it was. There something fundamentally wrong with that.

3 Likes

¯(◉‿◉)/¯

1 Like

I had a light seller that I wrote a bad review for email me to offer me money to change or delete my review. The reviews on these lower end lights are puffed. I didn’t take them up on the offer, but I’m sure that many have.

3 Likes

Hows that light working out? I see many people in this thread talking down on it but I’ve seen pictures of people with good results using that light. After seeing those i pulled the trigger on it. If i like it I’ll probably buy another for my 4x4.

1 Like