Thoughts on ILGM girlscout cookies extreme

I am wanting seeds for new grow. These will be my first from ILGM. I am thinking GSCE would be nice but wish I could see any grows with them first. Or some final pics. 

Can anyone share pics of these for me or links to grows with girlscout cookies extreme please ?

@Myfriendis410 grew it and @TDubWilly can’t think who else.

2 Likes

I want to say I got 10 oz off of the plant. I grew it twice; the first one stalled out due to spider mites. So I wanted to be fair and run it out again. Not my favorite strain: too jittery for most folks around here.

13 Likes

I still love those pics. Lol.

4 Likes

Hero shots as @Big123 would say haha.

6 Likes

Very nice! @Myfriendis410 I like the Racks pretty good Plumbing skills you got there.

2 Likes

It was a pretty easy plant to grow IIRC.

4 Likes

emphasized text

@Myfriendis410 I love the hero shots.
I’ve grown 3 GSC-X from seed, 1 in a 65 gallon bag outdoors, one in a 25 gallon bag, and one in a 100 gallon bag. The shorter one a GSC-X in double picture, that spot doesn’t get as much sunlight, plus it had an accident when moving it there - it rolled off the cart, flipping upside down, about 1/2 the soil from the 25 gallon bag fell out, the plant still firmly rooted in bottom of bag plus it got folded in 1/2 when it rolled off cart. I threw the soil back in, finished moving it and it recovered.

The 100 gallon lady yielded 2 pounds, started in early May. 65 gallon lady yielded around a pound, it got less sunlight. 25 gallon lady yielded around 7 ounces. I find it to be a great balance between energy and body high. It also has consistent yields when pressing rosin for homemade concentrate dabbing. It flowers early too, another great feature for outdoors. I super cropped like a savage brute to keep on short side and they took it like a champ.

Are you growing outdoor or indoor? I have a California Mediterranean Climate where I grow.

5 Likes

I didn’t grow any GSCE but I did grow my GSC Beast.I did manage to get 8 z’s dried and cured. She was also over 6 feet tall and when I had to bend her literally over, she took up 16 sq feet aka my entire tent.

1 Like

I like the way the plants finished very healthy and happy no Burns or deficiency.

1 Like

Wow nice replies.

I will be growing indoor hydro 4x8 tent 2 or 3 plants in it.

2 Likes

It makes dense buds and I feel providing a lower humidity environment important.

2 Likes

I came across those photos when I first joined . I saw those pic right there and was like “I wanna do that”

1 Like

@Myfriendis410 you say jittery and that is exactly what I hate the most. What would be a nice quality strain to try from ILGM that you would reccomend ?

Something nice and relaxing but not couch lock. Happy uplifting relaxation with a side of wow

1 Like

Crystal is hard to beat and the ILGM version is 24% THC and 5% CBD. Jack Herer is popular for a reason, Gold Leaf is good and lots of others.

1 Like