Thoughts from the Morning Garden

Wicked!! That’s a Sweet Pic. Yummie

Good Saturday Morning to all those in the Garden today! Looking dreary but that’s cool, I am getting my 3 clones today (Finally) and dreary is good planting weather.

Listening to some Blues, cleaning the basement and enjoying some fresh perked coffee and some strawberry cough!!

Wow sorry to hear that and man can I relate. In December I vol to help a friend move. I managed to hyper-extend my elbow causing a severe case of “golfers elbow.” The pain and disability associated with that injury continues today. Of course it was my right arm and I am right handed. Can’t even bring a handful of pills to my mouth with my right arm/hand. Amazing how fragile we become. I am my own worst enemy however; as pain or no pain I drove my sled over 2,000 miles in the past six months so I would likely be all better if I didn’t re-injure the tendons every weekend for 3 months :smiling_imp:

Thanks Man!
I’m definitely stoked about how this is coming along.

Hi everyone, an update on the extra shipping and customs duty on my lift ardent decarboxylator, I contacted the company and they gave me a $25 refund towards the costs, a big thank you to them,I understand that they are only a small company so they couldn’t refund the whole if the customs duty charges, so I really do appreciate you for doing that and they responded quickly and kindly :wink:
:smile: slightly_smiling_face:

@Willd @Majiktoker @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971

good to know @darren they did you right!

Yeah they did the best they could by me @bob31 , I really appreciate it aswell and I’m the type that you do right by me and I’ll do right by your, so give credit where credit is due and I thank them very much

@capt_seeweed that makes two of us I have no idea what I have done to mine also,but can not lift it up or hold anything in left hand

No way! That’s insane to have to pay those prices! Will that change in any way if Brexit goes through?
(Forgive me for not understanding the current U.K. News cycle, my own is riveting enough ):stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Good morning everyone! BEAUTIFUL MORNING :sunglasses:
Birds a chirping, squirrels barking and the girl is growing!
Have a goodin!

##This is “muggy” defined

61° with 99% RH and a dew point of 61°
Just effin’ gross.

We did get about half inch of rains so Happy Sunday to all just the same. @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Sl1 @darren @kabongster @Coltfire @Nug-bug @Patsbasement @North_East_Newbie

lolol,welcome to AR weather @Willd…happy fathers day sir!

good morning folks…warm and muggy…I’m happy for a day with not much planned… family breakfast at a crowded restaurant with nothing much after that, relaxing I hope…Happy Father’s Day!!

I had forgotten about father’s day! My wife reminded me this morning, gonna get my new 2x4x6😎
HAPPY FATHER’S DAY @BIGE @Willd @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @kabongster
And anyone else I’ve left out.

Good morning Will.
99% RH is uncomfortable.
The garden must have liked that half inch of rain though!

Happy Father’s Day to all the great dads & single moms out there! Taking my Dad out to breakfast, then relaxing with my kids today. Enjoy!!!

Happy Father’s Day gents!! Good Morning Ladies. Going to be a fine day here in the Northeast if you like oozing! Backyard festivities with the Family today! Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!

Good morning to all! Happy Father’s Day to everyone that applies to!

Beautiful bright day again here! 3rd day in a row of 75 degree weather and perfect humidity!

Outside the tent it’s miserable… Ditto to all the above!

A round of golf with my oldest son this morning and then a cookout with kids and grandkids this afternoon.!

It’s the way at least one Sunday a month should be!

Hope all are well today! Thanks for stopping by this morning and saying hello!

I see what you did there. :grin:

Good morning peeps hope everyone is having a nice day
Happy Fathers Day to all the dads :+1:
Enjoy your day boys
May your grows be green and harvest plentiful
Woohoo :raised_hands: :cowboy_hat_face::v:️:+1: John