Thoughts From the Morning Garden - Continued

Please tell us more about the “car project” mentioned in a previous post
Year, Make, Model etc…

Audrey doesn’t want me to leave for work

It’a 1992 Mercedes 300SL - 24…seems it was torn apart in some kind of drug search…my guess it was coke since it is so small you couldn’t hide a lot of weed. 160,000 miles on the clock and puking oil and the clear coat is pealing. But it runs and drives. :wrench::nut_and_bolt:

Good morning guys and gals
Hope everyone is well
Took down a few gl last night woohoo
Have it hanging now
Have a great day All
@Willd @Tylan @bob31 @BIGE @Screwauger @Capt_Seeweed @daz49.

Good morning everyone. Back from Nebraska without even firing a shot. Miserable conditions and the last straw was an issue with our dogs. So we had to come back early. We were all over the western half of the state. We never even saw a pheasant.

Tomorrow we head back to California.

Good morning Garden Peeps! I hope you’re day is filled with Awesomeness!

Good morning everyone, I hope you’re all doing well and your grows are doing great, it’s crispy cold and clear here, got a random seed from my little brother that he’s itching for me to try for him, I had to explain I want to start it after the next grow so it’s to early to start it lol was funny though

@Willd @kabongster @Zombo @Countryboyjvd1971 @Coltfire @Tylan @SmoknGranny @bob31

I started out learning to drive in a 56 Chevy when my feet could reach the pedals :grimacing: @ 11 years old. I begged for a truck when I turned 16 but got a 57 Chevy Belair instead. (Trucks not ladylike). When I got my first truck $500 Toyota I proudly whipped it into my Dads drive just a beeping my horn so proud … and Daddy came out laughing :joy: with tears in his eyes and told me to get a “real” truck!

I’m so sorry :neutral_face:. I guess next year you’ll have to visit me :joy: since there’s a public wildlife area up my road. Great for deer and turkey but no pheasants.

Thank you. We put 1,200 miles in 2 days on the truck and never found a decent place. Not many public land opportunities for good deer hunting. We went north of North Platte and all over the western side of the state.

Saw the largest flock of turkeys I ever saw: more than 50 birds roosting.

I know about putting those miles on the truck! Between field trials and hunting season and two trips to Canada hauling dogs and horses :wink:. Again I’m sorry that the hunting was a bust for you. It’s like when I went shark :shark: fishing :fishing_pole_and_fish: out of Sarasota, got seasick, took Dramamine, fell asleep & missed the sharks :grimacing:

Good Morning Garden! (Made it by 9 minutes)

Hope everyone is having a great hump day! High 50’s this morning now down to 42 and still falling, going all the way to the low 30’s by tomorrow morning!

Not too much happening here today. The bride has the flu, I believe. This is day three and I’m hiding from her! LOL. I just froze 2 quarts of Chicken Noodle Soup a week ago and they have been brought back out to do their thing!

The craziness with the likes and messages is still going on a bit amd hopefully that will get resolved!

Have a great day everyone!

So sorry about your wife. But I’m sure you will take good care of her. :grinning:
And yep :+1: likes are jumping in and out again. I feel for the IT department fixing the code.

Hope you aren’t where the fires are, that looks pretty scary there.

Sorry about your hunting woes @Myfriendis410, should have come to Western Kansas instead. Hub’s boss, our next door neighbor, and a few other guys we know were out around Hill City, KS last week and got their limits on deer and pheasants. :green_heart: :seedling:

Yep. That’s a good area. Used to have pheasants & deer all over when we had the 60 acres near Hutchinson :blush:

Used to see ring neck pheasants here on the cape growing up… might see about 4 or 5 a year…now I am lucky to see one every two or three years. But I do see more fox and coyotes around as well as red tail hawks. All predators… :fox_face:

:+1: one of my fav’s :heart:

Best group EVER :heart: :heart: :heart:

Since Christmas is coming… Lol