Thoughts From the Morning Garden - Continued

Good morning everyone, I hope you’re all having a great weekend and your grows are doing amazing, it’s dark outside and really cold, snow is on the forecast and still no heating fixed brrrrr,otherwise still chesty may have to see about seeing the doctor again next week, the week long of steroids didn’t help at all otherwise still in good spirits, takes a lot to keep a good man down specially when the I’m doing ok on my green

On a separate note does anyone know who won BOM for November? @latewood

@Willd @kabongster @Zombo @DoomSack @Coltfire @Capt_Seeweed @peachfuzz @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971

busted my breaking bar trying to change tires lastnight so will be finishing that chore this morning as well as installing new battery in my truck of course has to be cold out today with a 6f windchill

Hey Garden Friends…

And we can call it Funday

Sunday FUNDAY! Got most of the outdoor Christmas decorations up, icicle lights, moving bear and snowman, lighted stack of presents, the lighted moving train, etc. Apparently the lighted metal trees and some other stuff is buried in the shed out back so guess they are a no-go this year. Oh well, still trying to recover from this summer’s elevated electric bills so maybe it’s better to not put it all up this year :green_heart: :seedling:

Good Evening Garden! Missed everyone today!

Had the grandkids last night and didn’t get to bed till late and had bunch of stuff to get done today that couldn’t wait. Those that know me know I don’t believe in working on Sunday!

Anyway, hope everyone is doing great! Some GL and BBA are the order of the day as is a tall cold beer!

:+1::v: :beers: :palm_tree:

Me too @70schick I wish the work hour passed as fast as the weekend hours.

Ain’t that the truth @AnneBonny

Hey @bob31 sounds like a great Rx for relaxation and pleasing thoughts.

Enjoy your evening, my alarm goes off at 4:15 so for me it’s another bong of the sweet stuff, a peak in the tent and about 12 minutes of Jerry’s Jam’s in my headphones-------->la la land. Night Folks.

@Screwauger nice! Don’t forget to put your seat in the full upright position!

I’m pretty soild 6/630 So Ive got one more left in me. A little bedtime GL is the order of the evening! Sleep like a baby!

I give one like and I am out of likes…really!!! :roll_eyes:

This is what I got after one like You’ve reached the maximum number of likes today. Please wait 418373.8283743825 hours before trying again.

I cannot give even 1 like and I get same message as @Smokin_ernie

Trust me, I like you all.

That’s funny @Screwauger, out of likes this morning

no like monday! @Capt_Seeweed @Smokin_ernie @Screwauger @Zombo
good morning folks!

:hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Good mornin’ Garaden…

I get it after every like. I can still like more post, but it keeps popping up every time. Not a big deal, just letting you know…

@latewood @bob31 @garrigan65

Seems we are all getting that message… :hearts:

I was just going to hit the like button but I still have a few years before it happens. haha

Good morning people! A little sun today and only 15F degrees outside…
Busy day and I wait for night to come :joy:
Same problem here whit likes :neutral_face: