Thoughts From the Morning Garden - Continued

Still out of likes. :+1::+1::+1::+1::sunglasses:

Me too. :heart: :heart: :heart:

I see you enjoying the fruits of your labor :joy:
I do too :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
I made my order of 10 gold leaf, 10 sour diesel, 10 bubblegum and 10 ak47…what a deal !!!

I got afgani/pakistani hash plant x purple haze clones going in greenhouse right now…

Together with shalots, spinach, carrots, radishes and some lettuce…

Everyone here have relaxing evening and whoever starting a new grow…happy growing !!!

Haven’t had a chance to catch up on threads but wanted to pop in to say hey to everyone!! Had a great weekend in NY. Met my grandson who is an extremely happy and energetic little guy! Strong like Bull already!!

Grabbed these on the way out of Maine at the Kittery TP to keep the kid warm while in NY

Got some medic work to do in the tent. Seems some burnout went away for the weekend and failed to turn the tap back on my autopots! Seems okay but I️ know how quickly I can kill/injure a plant. It likely just needs water and TLC

my $$ says they bounce right back! @Screwauger

good morning garden!
hoping all is well with my brothers and sisters this morning!

Magnificent Marijuana Monday!

Wow @BIGE catchy tune. I already memorized the chorus and am ready for the sing-a-long!

Best of the rest of everything life has to offer for the rest of you on this fine day
@bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Screwauger @North_East_Newbie @daz49 @kabongster @DoomSack @DieHigh55 @Rugar89

Seems another burnout was just slicing some feta cheese with a very sharp knife, missed the cheese and sliced a finger instead. Yoda say: “Threads do not read when cutting the cheese.”

And a Happy Anniversay Bandage to you! Yeeouch! I got sutures once from cutting cheese. The handle broke off the knife lol. Good Luck DH @DieHigh55

Oh jezzz @DieHigh55 whi knew cheese was so dangerous hahahaha take care of that buddy and happy birthday my friend
Good morning all had a good weekend got some things done befire i head back south
Took one of my gold leaf girls down and have her hanging
Should be getting my new rosin pen today
Cant wait to get home hahahaha
And way have a gredt day all
Peace :v:️CB :cowboy_hat_face:
@bob31 @Willd @Screwauger @daz49 @Donaldj @kabongster @Capt_Seeweed @Smokin_ernie @BIGE

I could see that happening when cutting a golf ball, but cheese? Ouch! :sunglasses:

good morning forum folks…

Hahahaha @kabongster thanks buddy i needed that hahaha

Its not my birthday…really, it’s not. I though maybe someone was celebrating a successful space cake bake and was handing out free slices. Yeah, beware of Greeks bearing cheese, like feta.

Haha your right its your 1 year anniversary with IGLM happy anniversary buddy :raised_hands: @DieHigh55

With me cutting a golf ball would be safer than cutting cheese…klutz extraordinaire. Speaking of French, ou est nos ami @Niala? Haven’t seen him around for awhile, hope he’s ok.

Aw, shucks…sniff, sniff…I’m all choked up. Its too early to get high but tonights vape session is dedicated to all the fine folk at ILGM. Thank you!

phew, I just got hit with a wife/dog combo…everybody needed attention…I need to run to my safe room

Happy Anniversary @DieHigh55 , take care of that split stem you got there…I hear a little honey, put the edges back together, tape over and it will heal :mask:

No on the @Niala

I only know french swear words taber… @DieHigh55

Just enjoying another snowy morning yesterday was just primer coat building up base layer today 5-10cm though suspect will be more where I live