Thoughts From the Morning Garden - Continued

The hash looks great too @Willd I don’t have the room to do anything like that here. But I enjoy watching others making their wares.

The blueberry has really grown on me (pun intended) it is my go to 24/7 and is not making me as hungry as the sativa’s did.

Mornin’ to all checking in!

Good morning growers…24 here on the cape…frost everywhere…wood stove is keeping the house at 68…coffee is hot and no one is awake yet…ah…peace and quiet for papa…have a great day all!!! :+1:

Good Morning @Willd @DieHigh55 @bob31 @Capt_Seeweed
And the rest still to show this morning.

@bob31 I’m loving my Blueberry! I have ALOT that’s going to last me awhile. And I just planted another!
My Chocolope is started to break surface this morning after planting in solo cup 36hrs ago.

53deg. here in SoCal with a high of 76deg. in the forcast today. Going to be sunny and clear. Just another winter day for So Calif!

Sandwich time again!
MrsWillD had a pot luck lunch buffet at work yesterday & brought home a plate for me. The meatloaf was so dense I didn’t finish last night & made my sandwich with it

Accelerating the pepper drying process too!

Thanks for stopping by this morning @Capt_Seeweed and @Rugar89 I was just out to the shed to burp my recently dried gold leaf. She got me over a pound wet and a good 4 ounces cured up. I need to get her on the scale today and post her dry weight in the proper topic, lol

I gotta tell ya that the blueberry is quickly becoming my favorite! There aren’t many strains that you can use at different times of the day and get all day relief without being drowsy!

You know until this moment I thought I was the only person on the planet that used meatloaf for breakfast, let alone on a breakfast sandwich! I fry the meatloaf a little! hahaha @Willd

I love hash (but it loves me back too much) so I buy a can once in awhile just to hold me over till our next breakfast run. I am having some this morning! There are a couple of breakfast joints around that make amazing hash!

Good morning to all! 22 in Worcester andthe electric heat is on in the sun porch for a smoke and am coffee!!
@bob31 did you hear about the kerfuffle with judges daughter and the state police?? Turns out our DA joe early asked the colonel to amend the arrest report! We may need a new DA! The daughter used to work in earleys office! Gotta love Ma politics!

Yes, I did hear about that @Patsbasement and its sad that the corruption continues. The MSP Colonel is now unemployed/ retired for anyone not familiar.

Both the judge and the DA should be tossed as well! Disgusting

I hope I’m on your mailing list lol looks great brother, that looks tasty, I’m collecting lots of trim and leaf and small buds and got them in the freezer
Good morning everyone, I hope you’re all having a good weekend and your grows are doing great, it’s clear blue skies here but pretty wet as it’s been raining a lot

@Willd @kabongster @Zombo @DoomSack @bob31 @Coltfire @Majiktoker @Countryboyjvd1971

good morning all!
i’m bouncing in between grinding deer meat,harvesting,ssh,and working on my lean to project…
i will get some pics up soon.
@bob31 @North_East_Newbie @Willd @daz49 @Capt_Seeweed @Patsbasement @Rugar89 @DieHigh55 @Countryboyjvd1971 @SmoknGranny

AMNESIA HAZE has me feeling better already.

Good morning & happy Sunday.
The Mrs. made a breakfast casserole.

Sausage, with egg, cheese & tater tots on top.
Waiting for it to cool…
I feel a nap will be in my future today

@Willd the hash looks like a home run!
Good morning @bob31 @BIGE @Rugar89 @Countryboyjvd1971 @DoomSack @Capt_Seeweed @Myfriendis410 @kabongster @Onlythebest79

Ive never had that @North_East_Newbie Lets get the money shot on the plate as well and let me know how you like it. It looks and sounds like it have all the food groups covered! :drooling_face:

BTW thanks ILGM for the drool emoji!

ps outta likes for 45 minutes!

@Willd Your Hash looks better than mine!

i really like tater tot breakfast casserole! awesome job @North_East_Newbie

Here’s the money shot @bob31

@bob31 @Willd i have 1 more ssh to chop then i will whip myself up a batch! looks great!

That looks great @North_East_Newbie I already ate breakfast, but i’m looking forward to round two! I gotta go and get that recipe!

@BIGE Did you get a weight on that buck?

2 tubes of Jimmy Dean breakfast sausage (cook in separate pan). Place on bottom of 9x13 pan. Then layer of cheese, 10 eggs whipped, then layer of tater tots, then more cheese. Baked at 400 for 30 mins.
You won’t be disappointed :coffee::shallow_pan_of_food::fried_egg::yum: @bob31

excellent thanks @North_East_Newbie