Thoughts From the Morning Garden - Continued

yeah I can imagine. I love that their is still those kinds of open spaces in the world! @Covertgrower absolutely peaceful

I don’t particularly enjoy the snow but have to admit it makes everything beautiful!

And one last salute to Veterans

@bob31 it’s those kinds of spaces, that if you’re not with a local, people disappear out that way. Either from a boating accident usually, or wildlife attacks. USCG, is 4 hours away if you need help. I always pack extra food, water, firearm, knife, and lighter Just in case.
Loving that view as well @GreenThunder if the mountains were closer, they would look the same as yours. Lol.

I absolutely :heart: love :heart:love :heart:love this picture!

I definitely second @70sChick. Both of you have beautiful views! :green_heart: :seedling:

Oh, crap! I forgot about that little side effect of Blueberry that Bob31 mentioned before. Dang it, I’m going to have to increase the Lays Potato chip budget once I harvest.

Out of likes again :heart: @Covertgrower and @GreenThunder Those photos are breathtaking. I imagine being there is as well.

Thanks! I do love being next to the mountain but don’t love that it blocks the signal for satellite t.v. :wink:

I will be seeing months of that soon too but grew up on coast so beats the months of rain I used to get all winter and I mean months of rain not just a few days in a row lmao

Thanks everyone for 2 years of helping me learn as a grower and the lessons we all have shared :wink:

I lived north in anchorage for a year and grew to miss the rain :laughing: But yeah, after 40+ days in a row it gets old!! :neutral_face:

@Donaldj. Is that a B’day cake or Anniversary? I’m confused. But then I’m also Baked! :v:

yes indeed I remember switching shoes and socks 3-4 times a day I grew up on Vancouver Island in a inlet town classed as a rain forest and they weren’t far off lmao

Aniversary I don’t get older just more dignified and experienced :wink:

Baahaaa @Donaldj. I hear ya!
Happy Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary @Donaldj
Thank you for all you do here.

got munchies?

Happy 2nd full week of November!
Happy anniversary @Donaldj. Always in informative post to read from you. Thanks for all your contributions that help make this the best online grow forum in existence.
Greetz to our friends across the pond @daz49 @M4ur @DieHigh55
@BIGE @Hogmaster @DoomSack & @Beans across the southern tier.
@Ragnar @Myfriendis410 out west
Dealing with an unusual case of neck pain today and for the past 36 hours or so. No clue why. Coughing ain’t helping so a couple of hash hits and then canna-caps is going to have to be the regimen today.

Happy Sunday II (NorthEast Edition)
@bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Screwauger @North_East_Newbie @Patsbasement
Here are the bubble hash & remaining totals from yesterday. I have one more batch of 330 g of leaf to run today. I tried to process it all yesterday but I was about over it after 2 batches. I need to improve my method and go back to double running every batch or doing less leaf per to achieve that 10% yield. If my calcs are correct, I should get 3.2 oz of hash from 32 oz of high content leaf, right?

and the keif & remaining totals from whole harvest.

I’ve passed about 8 grams of keif nuggets to friends. I’ve passed a few grams of hash each to 3 other people.

What Is the Weight of Your Harvest?

My wife has to deal with a pain in the neck everyday…uh…wait…that didn’t sound right. Oh well, hope yours is feeling better, sir!

Geez my wife’s pain travels from her neck to her arse.

Good morning Garden!

@Donaldj congrats on the 2nd anniversary! I know I’ve learned a lot from you over the last year!

23 degrees here NW of Boston MA. The woodstove is doing it’s thing and I’m half way through the first cup of coffee and my breakfast sandwich. @Willd @North_East_Newbie @ntmaremach @Smokin_ernie @70sChick @SmoknGranny @Capt_Seeweed @kabongster @Nug-bug