Thoughts From the Morning Garden - Chapter 4 - A Dedication to @bob31

Thanks bro,glad you like the buds

Smokem if you gotem brother! Happy 2 years, and hope there are many more

Thmokin Tokin Thursday!
Trash day. I’ve got quite a bit this week because I cleaned up the cellar before erecting my greenhouse.
A few puffs of my home made vape oil out of this unit is just like squeezing half a joint up my nose with the old power hitter.
(This is just one of my Dream pen batteries with a refilled pre-fill left partially unscrewed for airflow)
My new more adjustable vape battery and new style cartridges come today.

As always, I hope everyone is having a good time!

Good Thursday Morning @Willd and all of the Garden Dwellers this morning!!

Got a full day at work, my GF has the day off for her Birthday and she is sick as a dog with a cold.
A good days rest will likely do wonders for her health.
Our tradition is a dinner out for Birthday’s so we deferred that until she is feeling better.

Have a good day.
I just broke up a purp haze nug and about to hit the bong. Tasty stuff that Will describes as “grape flavored” and I have to say, he nailed it.

Good morning gardeners and stoners alike, I hope you’re all doing well and your grows are doing great, it’s a grey,wet,cloudy day here in Wales, have a great day everyone

@elheffe702. @Zombo
@DoobieNoobie. @DoomSack
@Coltfire. @Willd
@TxGrowman. @Smokin_ernie
@Screwauger. @Myfriendis410

I was trimming yesterday, and I missed congratulating you on your 2yrs mark @daz49 Keep on keepin on brother :call_me_hand:t3:

Thanks brother, I feel ya,I’m trimming the next 3 days and then just drying and weighing before jarring ,2 years and I think it’s been 5 successful grows and one I killed 3 plants and set myself back a bit

@daz49 ,im looking into the look auto leaf trimmer, as i will have weeks of trimming this year,i tied my plants down about 2ft , was walking home yesterday and happened to look down the park to where i live , and to my astonishment, I could see my plants from the Rd, came home and dropped them another 1ft. Will walk back and check it again today.

Let me know if you get one and what you decide brother,tied down and still see them from the road,well done you,ah I’d love to be able to grow outside but I don’t think my climate would even grow weed , specially in Wales,it’s a lot colder and wetter than southern English on the south coast,which Is where i come from

It’s the most Friday-ist day of the week!

I hope everybody is having a good time.
9:12 on the germination so far. Pretty dang stoked about that!
GG, White Rhino, and Fire OG are the last 3 we’re waiting for.

Good moring Will!
Glad to see your pen is getting a workout.
I just dropped some seeds last night.
Hope your other 3 will emerge from the soil soon!

My terp profiles are here! I’m so exited.
I have to try to focus on work and remember I have all day tomorrow to get to it.
GG4, Granddaddy Purple, Jack Herer, OG Kush, and Skywalker OG were included in this package

Going to take A LOT of self control today…
Especially knowing you have the giant ball of resin!!!
Can’t wait to hear your feedback.

Good morning gardeners and stoners alike, I hope you’re all having a great day and your grows are doing great, it’s a very wet,grey and windy day today,been in lots of pain and spoken to the doctors and only now are they thinking of changing my inhaler,there’s a brain storm, I just want to see what cannabis based products I can sign up to try,they have got to be better long term than pregablin and tramadol but I have to wait for this review now,anyway I hope you all having a great day

@elheffe702. @Zombo
@TxGrowman. @Screwauger
@Smokin_ernie. @Coltfire
@DoobieNoobie. @DoomSack
@Willd. @Countryboyjvd1971

That was me yesterday. Busy busy at work and the light comes. Can assemble next, no way I’m assembling now! Spent 3 hrs f’ing around

I came across an interesting photo. @Willd

Looks like someone had the same idea as you.

Those were awesome, blast from the past

I remember seeing one in High Times around 74, and got a Frenchs mustard bottle and a piece of brake or gas line fitting and WAH LAH or VIOLA, we where higher than groceries.

Smokin’ Tokin’ Saturday!
Since acquiring a rosin press & leaning how to turn it into vape oil, I’m probably never gonna use mine or fabricate any new ones again.

I hope everyone is having a good time.

Good morning everyone
Going to be a day of pressing for me.
See how much resin I can produce.