Thoughts From the Morning Garden - Chapter 4 - A Dedication to @bob31

Good morning everyone. Go Pats.

No, the crock pot recipe is that it decarb in the crockpot for 3 hours. I went 4 to be sure. End result looks disgusting, but have not tried it yet. I did lick the spoon, it tastes ok but no effect from just a lick.

When I make butter in the crock pot I always decarb it in the oven at 200 for an hour. Then it goes into the crock pot for at least 8 hours on low. I use 2.5 oz. of buds to 2.5 pounds of butter. I weigh them each at 110 grams and put that into a small meat loaf pan to harden. Each one will make 1/2 cup of oil when melted which is perfect for brownies. They come out very strong and they’re a big hit.

You will love the light, I just replaced the blurples with two sets of these, still playing with light intensity though. How far away, how strong to run it. Only had them a short time. Good problems…

That looks great @ntmaremach ! I’m going to try the Crock-Pot to. Hope Mine comes out as good as yours :wink:

Are those the finished brownies @ntmaremach? Or maybe stock canna butter reserves?? lol

Yes those are the finished product. I can easily eat two of them and sleep like a baby. But for those who don’t partake as much as me, they can be up all night laughing. lol The next day after making a batch I’ll have enough for 9 tins filled with 110 grams each. I keep them in the freezer and pass them out to friends and family. I gave some to a friend who I though was going to make brownies but instead he melted it and poured it over some cabbage. His wife said he was like a school boy getting high for the first time.

Uploading: 15490615938647473703201419372963.jpg… Preformatted text

Just a couple of pics of my girls in there garden, another 18 at other grows.

I agree with the others on decarb first. Hopefully it worked out ok.

Getting ready for the big game and the 1776 Lounge is now officially opened. My prediction for the game is Pats over the Rams, 34-20. I purchased the helmet and ball in early 2004 after the Pats won the SB and Janet Jackson did her big reveal at half time.

My mom has been a long time conservationist; saving the Tongass National Forest being her main objective in that arena. She has been involved in conferences and workshops with EarthJustice and WECAN International. Last year she traveled to San Francisco and this year she’ll go to DC with a group that will be testifying before Congress. Today she was photographed for an article and I thought I’d share some of the pictures I captured of this beautiful place called the Tongass…

Beautiful!

Definitely a place worth fighting for, most peoples take on nature conservation is naïve if not idiotic. Irresponsible use and apathy, two main players in the destruction. How could you stand in a place so alive and not want that place to be there forever GO @GreenThunder `s MOM, and tell her thank you.

MDMJ Monday!
Whether you have a scrip or not. Great medicine!

I hope everyone is having a good time.

They’re very small and may require a jewelers loupe to see them.

Good morning gardeners and stoners alike, I hope you’re all doing well and your grows are doing great,the snow is almost all gone now,another seedling died today,it was one of the lemon cake,so just one of them left now, I dropped 3 more seeds and just waiting for them to come up,cutting down the ssh today, I hope you all had a good weekend and you have a good day today

@Screwauger. @Zombo
@elheffe702. @Coltfire
@DoobieNoobie. @Willd
@Myfriendis410. @Midwestnewbie
@Smokin_ernie. @TxGrowman

Smoking Tokin’ Tuesday!
The first full week of February is upon us. It’s unreal.

I hope everyone is having a good time

Check out the great new topic started by @GreenCoat!

@Countryboyjvd1971 @Hogmaster @Screwauger @BIGE @DoomSack @DieHigh55 @North_East_Newbie @daz49

Thanks Willd… How awesome has it been with all the responses. Love to see people so passionate about how weed makes them feel. I cannot wait until i can to to a selction of cured bud in jars and having the choice of what feeling i want to experience. Even better is hearing how it helps with peoples conditions.