Thoughts From the Morning Garden - Chapter 4 - A Dedication to @bob31

I know, it’s so very hard with the dogs… you’ll be alright @daz49

I load it with a dab each time I use it. The battery lasts all day it takes 2 full operating cycles to roast all the rosin out of the nail. You get 2-3 big hits per cycle. I have 2 of them now so one is always fully charged since I like it so much.

@Smokin_ernie , that sounds like my last 3 nights sleep , night 4 and running on 7 hours sleep , its 1am and not looking good for much sleep tonight again. Hope you get a better night sleep tonight smokin ernie.

Thanks I figure it will catch up with me eventually just hope not at work while I am sitting at my desk.haha good luck with finding sleep yourself

Less than an inch of snow here in the last 2 days and currently 34°
It’s like Alaska forgot what winter is!! I’m not complaining, just observing :eyes:

And check this out… this exit to the Anchorage airport that was damaged in Friday’s quake was repaired by Monday morning!!

That’s truly amazing that it was fixed so quickly.

Wow that was quick!

The BEARD.

Woohoo!! Lookee what arrived today… :sunglasses:

Now I just need to get to harvest
so I have something to make with it. Mt last harvest is being rationed to (hopefully) not run out before the end of the month :no_mouth:

Santa came early, you must have been on the Good list @GreenThunder

Nice! Mine will be here tomorrow. And like you still have to wait for a harvest to use it.

Waiting is my least favorite activity and growing cannabis sure does have a lot of it :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Haha soooooo very true

I love mine. I use decarb’d bud to make my coconut oil but I am going to be trying to make a batch with spent pucks from my rosin pressing activity. Results to follow.

Morning Folks. 19° F here this a.m.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Hope you all are doing great and enjoying life to the best of your abilities! Peace.

Good morning gardeners and stoners, I hope you’re all doing well and your grows are doing great,it’s another wet rainy day here,dropped the car off at the garage to have the work done and pick it up tomorrow,hardly slept again,usual lungs pain and headache again but it’s all part of normality now so take it in my stride,have a great day everyone and all those in pain and losing sleep,hang in there and I hope all gets better for you all

@Willd. @Zombo. @Screwauger

@Coltfire. @Capt_Seeweed.

@Countryboyjvd1971. @Smokin_ernie

@elheffe702. @DoobieNoobie

@DoomSack

Good morning gardeners! Well one more day and it is the weekend. So anyone have something good planned for weekend?

Top of the morning to you daz…sunny and cold here…but wood stove is making it toasty…

We’re having visitors, Cooking a 12 lb turkey overnight in a roaster on top of the wood stove for Saturday brunch. Trimming up some of the assorted (neglected out in the garage in a barrel) 2018 secondary harvest. Dry ice keif tumbling and rosin pressing demos for the kids! ha ha ha
I’m pretty stoked

Dam sounds awesome! Got room for one more? haha