Thoughts From the Morning Garden - Chapter 4 - A Dedication to @bob31

To Chaos & the 12 years of memories you two made.

Thanks brother,certainly a sad start to the year,Sorry for your loss my friend,my condolences to you and your family

Good morning gardeners, I hope you’re all doing well and your grows are doing great,it’s a freezing cold start to the day and I have my little brother coming over to help with chaos’s burial,with the ground being solid it could be some hard going,I put 2 blueberry seeds and a lemon cake seeds in and a lemon cake and blueberry have come up already,my other girls are doing great,have a great day everyone ,hardly slept again the past week or so and lots more nasty headaches ,thanks again for all your kind words for chaos

@Willd. @Screwauger. @elheffe702
@Coltfire. @Countryboyjvd1971
@DoobieNoobie. @DoomSack
@Smokin_ernie. @Capt_Seeweed
@Myfriendis410

Good morning, cold start here as well. Garden is growing and flourishing. TGIF

dang,it’s gettin smokey in here!

Good morning @daz49 and the rest of you garden dwellers

good morning!

I love that poem @DieHigh55

@Zombo There’s another one about the “Rainbow Bridge” that I can’t even read without getting all weepy, it’s terrible.

Morning all! Cold and wet here in the great SE. Looks like we may finally get some sun later today and for the weekend. Checked trichs on the BGA’s last night and they will coming down Sunday. Still have a few weeks on the MW. Here’s a couple pics of the BGA’s:

Morning Garden, I thought I’d share a few screen shots of my cat Oliver. We rescued Oliver 6 months ago and he’s kept us laughing around here. He found out he loves the movie K-9 and his favorite football team is the Patriots. One of my German Shepard dogs we had would sit there watching it but not like Oliver. I wish I could post the video but hope everyone enjoys the screen shots.
Oliver checking out the scores across the NFL.

Oliver watching K-9

And here he is setting this guy straight.

I was given a pet sympathy card from my Veterinarian years ago and it had that poem it or one like it and I agree, it hit me hard… @DieHigh55… I had black and red chows, my black chow, Genghis, looked exactly like Chaos.

Man. Sorry for your losses @Hogmaster. My condolences to you and your family.

It’s been an rough, eventful few weeks here, but it’s all relative. I’m getting tired of hurting, and not being able to grow my own meds to help it. The dispensaries have some good deals around the holidays, and we take advantage. But nothing compares to home grown. Maybe it’s in my head, I don’t know. It’s very empowering in itself to have something completely out of my control, completely in control with something I grew myself.

Be well :v:

@elheffe702 Stay strong man, it is the times that make you feel the best that make going through times like these, worth it. Sometimes you have to put method to the madness in order for it to make sense… Did that make sense?

Feel better brother @elheffe702

Sorry for your losses @Hogmaster… my prayers for you and your family as well as the furry one’s.

She can get to about 9 and a half foot :grin: and I’ve never heard of one of those I’ll half to have a look :slightly_smiling_face:

little updat on the baby new pot still going strong with nothing but a cardboard box and some cfl and led bulbs :grin:

@Smokey2
Looking good,you should do a grow thread little nephew

Good morning gardeners, I hope you’re all doing well and your grows are doing great,it’s cold and wet here and the weather feels as depressing as I feel,I keep trying to lift my head above the clouds but its so hard,I’m in lots of pain,physical and emotional,I don’t know which Is weighing me down more,i hope you’re all doing much better and have a great day

@Willd. @Screwauger. @Zombo
@Coltfire. @Smokin_ernie
@Smokey2. @elheffe702
@Hogmaster. @TxGrowman
@Countryboyjvd1971