Thoughts From the Morning Garden - Chapter 4 - A Dedication to @bob31

My condolences on your loss. It’s never easy.

Thanks brother

I’m so sorry for your loss. He was a beautiful Chow and i’m sure your best friend.

It’s always tough loosing a beloved animal. You showed him love, and therefor have great memories to carry with you. Condolences

Oh man, @daz49! I’m so sorry. That sucks so bad. My condolences to you, friend. :frowning_face:

Thanks everyone for all your kind words and condolences, I appreciate you all,he was a great friend and he lived to a ripe old age for a chow,I have been crying all day,can’t talk to anyone about it it just starts me off all over again,very sad day I will miss him so much

Oh man, I’m sorry to hear this @daz49, he was a beautiful guy… it’s tough that dogs lives are so short… I’m feeling your pain! I’m sure he was well loved with you and the pack.

So sorry to hear of your loss @daz49 your friend Chaos was very lucky to have someone like you to love him Here’s a picture of three furry friends I’ve lost in the last few years. I keep them close as to never forget.
My wife picked up the larger box for me. I’m not sure what she meant when she said it’s for me.

So sorry to hear this @daz49. I’ve lost my share and know how you feel. Condolences brother!

@daz49 Maybe this is the wrong thing to post when you are in so much pain, but maybe it will give you some relief anyway. I hope it does.
https://goo.gl/images/pJEQUx

Sorry for your pain @daz49

My Boy, almost 16 has been benefiting from the cbd for over a yr now but he’s gotten much worse. My Gf now agree’s that the time has come and we just keep putting it off. First she wanted to wait until after the holidays. Now that is extended to when her son returns from sea end of this month. I get upset each time I think about it but he’s no longer enjoying his life! Again, so sorry to hear of your loss.

Rip chaos, may your journey over the rainbow bridge ,be a happy and fun time , @daz49 sorry for your loss brother,may you only remember the good times you both had.

Sorry for your loss @daz49

Sorry for your loss I had a lost last week of my friend that was a kitty and then I had my family member passed away earlier today and a real crummy couple weeks

Oh, @Hogmaster, i’m so sorry to hear that, my condolences.

My condolences to you and your family @Hogmaster

Thanks guys

Sorry for your loss.

Smokin, Tokin Friday is here again!

I hope everyone manages to have a good time today
RIP Chaos

Morning @Willd looks like an awesome draw!! Think I’ll join ya!

TGIF in this dudes world.

PS A clean enail tastes soooooo delicious!! Yumzy