Thoughts From the Morning Garden - Chapter 4 - A Dedication to @bob31

Great Day in the Morning.
Wacky Weed Wednesday again!
I just know this one is going to fly right by as well.

Well this year started off with a big bang. 1/1/2019 My two Banana Kush have just started showing hairs in day 9 after switching to 12 hrs. big deal now for the good news. Early afternoon I had to go to the store and when I returned home from the store, my son and his wife were there visiting. They were quick to informed me that my daughter in law was pregnant. They’ve been married for just over three years now and he’s 31 which is the same age I was when my wife was pregnant with him after being married about 10 years. He’s our only child and I thought with him now over 30 I might not get to see a grand child in my future. I can’t even begin to tell you how I feel right now but all you grand parents know.

That’s absolutely wonderful news. :tumbler_glass: Congratulations Grandpa. Thank you for sharing this with us all.

Congrats @ntmaremach

Congratulations x 2 @ntmaremach

I’ve had three grandsons (2 blood 1 step) in the past 18 months. I only get to see the step g son often and it is just 1000 times more fun then I ever imagined. We are the fun g parents and when he is here, we laugh constantly, him too. He’s 8 months.

Congratulations @ntmaremach, I could not believe the way I felt when I saw the first one, and it was the same each of the other 6 times. Prepare to be amazed and entertained by some of the simplest little things, enjoy friend

I guess I was just to busy to notice when raising my kids but we are so amazed by how smart he is, how strong he is, how much personality he has, and on and on. we have indeed been savoring every chance.

Congratulations, grandpa!

I expect my son will be at least 30 before I get to experience this wonderous feeling.
Congratulations on a true blessing!!

Congrats on the future grand baby.

Thmokin, Tokin’ Thursday is here again.
Fresh battery & a clean nail in the Storm pen makes it just perfect!

Morning Mr. @Willd
Happy Thursday Peeps!!
Light snow and cold AF here in the Northeast.
Have a great day!

That’s great news @ntmaremach,congrats to you and the family brother!

Happy Happy @Countryboyjvd1971

Back at you @Zombo

Very sad day today. RIP. Chaos,the best dog I ever had,love you forever,broken hearted today ,12 years old,you had a great life and you’ll be missed ,sorry not thinking about my plants today everyone

@Willd. @Screwauger. @Zombo
@elheffe702. @DoobieNoobie
@DoomSack. @Smokin_ernie
@Smokey2. @Coltfire
@Hogmaster

Oh man that stinks @daz49
My condolences my brother

I lost my best friends a few months back so I feel your pain brother

Aw I’m sorry to hear that. 12 is pretty old for chows. They tend to go early so at least he had a long happy life with you.

Thanks brother,yeah he’s the oldest chow I’ve had and he had a great life with loads of pack brothers and sisters,but still totally broken hearted,he’s going to be so missed

I can imagine so. :sob: