Thoughts From the Morning Garden - Chapter 4 - A Dedication to @bob31

I have a spare insulator which goes under the hood because this is what they’ll go for if they do get into the engine compartment. I’ve replaced one already and bought this spare one many years ago as they have been discontinued for many years. People have purchased a gt insulator and then cut the hole but they aren’t the same and you can see it.

she’s a beaut that is for sure… with an animal under the hood!

Morning all. Stopped to get gas this morning and this pulled up to the pump next to me. Guy was very willing to show me the work he’d done under the hood.

Good morning gardeners and stoners alike, I hope you’re all doing well and your grows are doing great,it’s cold and wet and rainy here, I hope you all had a great Christmas and I hope you’re all doing really well,have a great day everyone

@Zombo all the dogs and cat doing fine

@Willd. @Screwauger.
@elheffe702. @Smokey2. @Smokin_ernie. @Countryboyjvd1971
@Coltfire. @DoomSack. @DoobieNoobie

Good morning!

Thanks @daz49 was a busy holiday but a good one. I’m glad it’s over though. I hope you had a good one as well. Stay dry and warm. :blush:

Sorry to hear about the cold but for a couple more days 75* for me :sun_behind_small_cloud::beach_umbrella::desert_island:
A couple eddies and my pen.

I’m the 80’s till after the New Year! woot-woot

Morning garden! Just stopping in to say hello. Hope the day brings joy and happiness.

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone has a great day.

Morning Farmers! Headed to the N. Georgia mountains for the New Year and a few days of relaxation with friends and family. Hope everyone has a great day and your grows are doing just as well!!

Hey everyone. Hope you’re all having a good time. I’m cleaning again. Man, heating with wood makes a mess.

looks like the clouds are breaking up and we might see a little sunshine

Yo Mr. @Willd

Hope all is well kind Sir. Windy and warm today, temps plunging tonight/tomorrow. If its still on the ground tonight, likely be there till spring hahahaha. I’m moving slush now!!

Happy Saturday bong hits all

@daz49 ,ate more than i should have for xmas ,but that just part of the xmas parcel, hope you enjoyed your Christmas, as well as the rest of the garden dwellers. New year eve one more nights sleep this side of the world, so if im not on until next year happy new year every one , stay safe .

Whats up gardeners? up early blazing and eating brownies! What are you up to? oh yeah some coffee goes well with the brownies.

Light it if you got it. Have not been smoking flower much at all since acquiring the rosin press & Storm vape pen(s) and my lungs are thanking me.
Don’t get me wrong, I love the smell of burning ganja as much as any of my stoner brothers and sisters.
BUT…I don’t miss the dirty feeling in my mouth, or up my nose or the hocking up sputum that looks like I live in a coal mine. I don’t miss the dehydration. Cotton mouth no more!

I’ve combusted 3-4 since the press. I won’t be doing it again any time soon.
I quit abusing tobacco just about 3 years ago.
I can see how joints were so useful when first quitting tobacco, but I also see more similarities than differences between the two.
I’m trying to use capsules more too for improved gut health.

I’ve had mediocre respiratory health most of life as the result of scarring from pneumonia as a 1 month old infant and abusing tobacco for 40 years.
Respiratory failure is a lousy way to go.

I hope everyone is having a good time.

Good morning gardeners and stoners alike, I hope you’re all doing well and your grows are doing great,I hope you’re all having a great Christmas and I hope you all have a great new year,happy growing for 2019 everyone

@Willd. @Screwauger. @Zombo
@DoobieNoobie. @DoomSack
@Smokin_ernie. @Smokey2
@Myfriendis410. @Coltfire
@Hogmaster

Happy Sunday bong hits. Go Pats, Browns, and Raiders!

Lol you must be a Pats fan!! Go Chiefs and our wet noodle defense!! @Sixpackdad

Happy ILGM Anniversary @Budbrother