Thoughts From the Morning Garden - Chapter 3 - The Saga Continues

Happy Saturday one, Happy Saturday all!
This is how it all starts.

(The clip on macro lens’ field of depth is extremely limited)

This is how it all ends.

Sorry to hear, condolences to you and yours.

Thank you very much.

Morning Stoners, Gardeners and those that love them!

Happy Saturday.

Reality slaps me in the face today. Fifty eight years with perfect vision has ended.
Had the eye exam Tuesday, going to get glasses today.
I’ve used cheater reading specs for years to read maps or medicine labels or anythig very small.
Lately, distances have become blurry.

I thought maybe I just wasn’t consuming enough cannabis but regardless, I need glasses.

I had sticker shock at the Optometrist office when I asked for “no lines” and “photogrey” cockily thinking I had decent vision coverage. “Yes Sir, that will be $1,100 out of pocket but bonus, you get a free second pair!”

Rolllll a nother one. Just like the other one! Pass it over, to me!!

Peace folks and enjoy the Day!!! And remember, Don’t go near that river and don’t be hanging around with 'ol Catfish John…

Good morning gardeners, I hope your all doing well and your grows are doing great,it’s grey and raining here and been getting my arse kicked with bad headaches,not sleeping much because of it,have a great day everyone ,condolences for everyone missing any lost loved ones,the first death I ever had to deal with was my youngest sibling and sister from a heroine overdose and then my dad from emphysema,have a good weekend everyone

@Willd. @Screwauger. @elheffe702. @Screwauger. @Coltfire. @Myfriendis410. @Hogmaster. @highcountrygal

@daz49 Have you ever heard of this drug for headaches. I pray that something will be found to help people like you who suffer with this.
https://www.aimovig.com/about/

Thanks brother no I’ve not heard of it but I’ll mention it to my doctor, I have been getting moaned at to go back to see the doctor and tell them how much more pain I’m in to and seeing if I can get some sort of a pain meds’ upgrade as well as something for these nasty headaches

The power of Pineapple Haze compels you!

That is one gorgeous bud!

B eautiful! Hoping for some nice colors here, but all still dark green.

I saw this on Reddit, thought it was worth sharing. I probably laughed way too hard at it, though :joy:

“Rrriiiiiiiiight.”

Lol that is pretty darn funny.

That makes it legal to sell. You can call the green stuff anything you want to, we know what you mean. lol

The Power of LA Confidential compels you!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

It certainly does…nice!

Hard frost here in western me last night. Squash is done!

Good morning gardeners, I hope your all doing well and your grows are doing great,it started off wet here but has turned into a sunny day, I had to have some pregablin for my pain and in no time at all my mild headache turned nasty,it was a full frontal which around 3am turned nasal and stayed nasty nasal till around 07:30 and then turned it down a couple of notches,didn’t sleep again,so just getting through the weekend,my little bro wants me to take a couple of cuttings for him and then he wants to pick them up in a couple of weeks but I’m not exactly good at cuttings,any help anymore? We’ll you all have a great weekend stoners

@Willd. @Screwauger. @elheffe702. @Zombo. @Coltfire. @Hogmaster. @Countryboyjvd1971. @highcountrygal
@Myfriendis410

Do you get any relief breathing steam?

Thanks @Myfriendis410 , yeah I’ve tried it and no no relief,if anything cold eases it a bit ,I’ve been thinking of looking around for to see if I can get an ice pack, I don’t even know if they are a thing in the uk but I’ll have to take a look but I know when my hands are really cold they feel easier on my forehead. , right ok update yes they are a real thing lol and they are quite cheap so I’ve ordered one now,thanks for the nudge my brother

Crushed ice in a baggie wrapped up in a dish towel?

Probably not sinuses. IMO.