Thoughts From the Morning Garden - Chapter 3 - The Saga Continues

2 cats, one a female standard shorthair aged 13 and then the 8 year old male lump, mainly shorthair but with a LOT of Bengal in him.

The female shows all the grace and dignity expected from a cat, the male is as graceful as a brick on a trampoline. But I guess you don’t need much grace when your front paws are an inch wide when relaxed, just use the weight advantage.

in the beginning…
i’d be seriously be concerned with the grimlin/chemdawg in your grow! lol

I used to have a part Persian like that,he was big black and fluffy,we had other cats with him but he was more like the dogs than one of the cats loll bigger than the 3 little dogs to lol

I’m sure the wee bugger is also part dog, first cat I’ve known that plays “fetch”.

Seriously, throw a toy across the room and he’ll bring it back so you can do it again. And again, and again, and again, and, well, you get the picture.

Howdy @daz49, sorry for the loss brother…

I have gotten really lazy about chatting here and the other side, the paid Lab forum, old age and lousy pharmaceuticals have made me this way…that and feeling a little down, I have a few things going on, a 91 year old mother-in-law in the hospital and a sickly 12 year old schnauzer (don’t tell my wife, but guess which of the two makes me sadder).

Hi Darren! Sorry, mate: the dreary weather doesn’t help! Come out to California and we can give you some cheery weather lol.

@kabongster that sucks. Don’t let it pile up on you.

Good to hear from you @Myfriendis410 I hope everything is going fine in your neck of the woods. @bigbananafeet we had one that’d play fetch to and she used to play hide and seek and jump out to scare you when you found her lol we had one thatd knock the treats down to the dogs to share them and even to jump on the door handle and open the door for them lol crazy how they would team up.
@kabongster. Thanks and what @Myfriendis410 said don’t let things get on top of you,best of luck with your best friend (schnauzer )brother

I’m old enough to start getting more use out of my dark suit, not regular yet…I guess as long as I’m a viewer rather than being viewed it’ll have to do :wink: @Myfriendis410

the puppy @daz49 …he’s had surgery once for tumor bumps, there are more now…it was expensive last time, he’s older now…he’s got his new nickname, Lumpy…I tell him he’s perfect and he wags his tail.

As long as you’re not sucking bitter grass from the root side lol.

Good morning all, and what a wonderful sunny day it is somewhere else because the weather’s turned semi-Scottish here (the rain’s still vertical and not horizontal) and SWMBO thinks I’m going to go out in it to go to the store. She might find out that ain’t happening…

Seen a dutch site saying they sell “THC oil”, as in alcohol extract hash oil, in various strengths from 250mg to 2500mg. Am definitely interested, one can make a fair amount of vape juice out of that especially if I use a “flavouring” and CBD too to get the mix to the precise levels I need for my personal pain control. Or I can just drop some in the CFX and fly everywhere. More research is definitely necessary to see how genuine this site is, obviously people will be out to rip you off when it comes to things that are illegal, but I do have an interest in this, that’s for sure.

Good morning, @bigbananafeet. We’re in our monsoon season here, so we’ve had a lot of rain, too, for here anyway. That sounds something like RSO, or “Rick Simpson Oil” if it’s done with alcohol. I’ve made some pretty potent stuff just from cleaning my rolling tray, tools, etc. Just the kief that builds up mainly, but concentrated it’s very nice. RSO is traditionally just eaten, though.

Similar but not the same, as far as I can see, they do syringes of paste made using the RS method, the oils are using grain alcohol instead of the likes of butane.

Probably the same RS extraction method, then they “dilute” the extract to make the oils as the paste is 80% THC whereas the oils go from 2.5% to 25%.

And yeah, I regularly scrape out the grinder to smoke the kief, am looking at a new grinder with a scraper and kief catcher and also a small hand held press. Can get that for next to nothing on Wish, which has turned quite comical when you look at their site under the “popular” tab and see lots and lots of pics of nice buds showing the “seeds” that are being sold. IF anything grew I bet it would be pure industrial hemp but there’s still plenty idiots out there who think they’re going to get primo weed from super-cheap or free seeds from China…

I started out using a four-piece grinder like that, and decided against it and just use a two-piece, this one:

I feel like I might as well have the kief with each grind, rather than separating it for later. I can do that with my trim. The four-piece is nice for keeping some ground, ready to go, like in your pocket or whatever.

I should probably try to get some sleep. Back to school for the kids in the morning, and I have neurologist appointment, for more referrals. Fun stuff. Have a great day :v:

Have a standard 2-piece and a 3-piece, but you can never have too many grinders!

Make mine a MARIJUANA, please! Ask for it by name!

Good morning gardeners, I hope your all doing well and your grows are doing great,it was raining all weekend on and off ,off enough to bury the baby bengal kitten,still a grey day but no rain yet today, I hope everyone is having a great start to the week have a great day

@Willd. @Screwauger. @kabongster. @Tylan. @Coltfire. @TxGrowman. @Hogmaster. @highcountrygal. @bigbananafeet

Hey gardeners what’s up? Just swinging through and saying hi. @Screwauger @Countryboyjvd1971 @Willd @BIGE @North_East_Newbie @Momtomask @SmoknGranny

Got that itch of growing again going to be time to drop some beans soon!! Hope by the end of the month!