Thoughts From the Morning Garden - Chapter 3 - The Saga Continues

That’s cheating! Haha! I didn’t even think about it. Nobody in their right mind would imagine what you are using it for! :joy:

@daz49, today I have to make the dogs there treats , in the dehydrator , which will consist of four kilos of topside steak and 4 kilos of chicken breast that’ll do them a week, and I must admit I do steal some of the treats for myself , lol .

In retrospect I should have went with a 50 gallon tote.

3.8 cf of compressed promix

hindsight always 20/20

Cheating and winning! :wink::sunglasses:

They sell precut 2 foot lengths in 3 different diameters and bags of connectors (at the local big box builders store) I can’t think what else those would be used for except building a scrog. :thinking::thinking: Maybe there is a legitimate plumbing use that I just don’t know about… but stacks of 2’ pvc? At $1.50-2.50 each, the 10’ lengths are much more economical.

I think I seen @bob31 on TV he’s the one wearing a Patriots

i seen him letting the air out of a few footballs @ntmaremach

Good evening and night garden,

J’ai eu la frousse de ma vie mes amis(es) et revenu bredouille, lol :wink:

I’ve been scared stiff my friends and return empty-handed, lol :wink:

Every thing were fine until the ice cover began to crack from multiples places and saw water coming trought them…, you never had seen before 2 guys packing their stuff and running that fast my friends … lol :wink: :sweat_smile: :joy: :wink:

I lost my old flip cell in the run and we lost the 10 perch that we had caught, nothing else. The important is that we are safe… It was a flash flood… Man I was scared… What a rush of adrénaline… lol :wink::sweat_smile::joy::wink:

~Al :v: :innocent:

better luck next time,although you did get lucky i’d say!

Thanks pal :grinning:

Yeah, what a rush !!!

I would prefer not to repeat it, tho, even if it’s free, lol :wink: :sweat_smile: :joy: :wink:

And Yeah we were lucky that we were spot at the end of a curve on the river and near the riverside…

Next time will be better, I am sure too, will not be too hard to do, lol :wink: :innocent:

Aaah ! ! ! Sleep less night for me garden :wink: Most probably due to the adrénaline rush of yesterday… lol :wink: :innocent:

Here we back to near polar conditions in Southern Québec, lol :wink:, 57°F difference in 3 days… Plus ~40 mm of rain plus ~20 cm of snow with some freezing rain…

Aaahhh!!! the joy of winter and global climate changing…

Have a great Sunday my friends

@bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @BIGE @Zombo @DieHigh55 @daz49 @Screwauger @Tylan @Willd @kabongster and all my other fellow grower gardener’s …

good morning @Niala !
and you too garden!!
have a happy day!!
tks bob

Aaahhh!!! Sunday Morning Is Coming Down from Johnny Cash… a good one from at fulsom prison… :wink: :+1::ok_hand:

i figured there was a few around coming down this morning @Niala

Lol :sweat_smile:, me , you and @ntmaremach, it seems for now, lol :wink: :innocent: :v:

i’m on my way back up :rocket::rocket::rocket:
i need to go put the girls to bed before i get to far though! lol

Say “Night Night” to them from my part., lol :wink: :sweat_smile:

Good morning gardeners, I hope you’re all doing well and having a great weekend, I hope you’re grows are all doing well, it’s my 50th birthday today, got 1 of my brothers down, got me a blueberry cheese seed and an amnesia haze auto seed so I can’t wait to start those off

@Willd @kabongster @Zombo @bob31 @Coltfire @SmoknGranny @Tylan @hogmaster @Countryboyjvd1971

Happy 50th birthday brother , hope you have a great day , @daz49

Happy birthday @daz49 have a great day.

Good morning to the rest of you gardeners