Thoughts from the evening garden

I think at times it has to do with the accent and how you speak the lingo, we had the same in a coffee shop where they spoke to her in English but to me in Dutch because I spoke to them in Dutch. They hear I have an accent, assume we’re both from the same country, switch to English and she goes along with it because she’s happy with either language.

At least nobody thought I was German this time though

It’s been decided.

Look for a new grow journal starting next week.

3 Likes

@blackthumbbetty tag me please.

1 Like

Well packing a few bowls before bed. Might head back out to the lake and try to save a fish from drowning tomorrow. Here are a few pineapple chunk buds from the past harvest. Been sitting in the closet for a little over a month. Hope everyone is having a good night. :v::+1:

5 Likes

nice looking buds there, keen fisho myself , hope ya catch ya bag.

1 Like

Yes, do your part to help nature and keep those poor fishies from drowning. There’s some walleye in the river near me who might get some assistance this weekend😉

3 Likes

Well, evenin all.

Not going to be a fun one because new freezer arrived. Doesn’t sound much, but there was a screw up and they sent only one guy to deliver one floor up with no lift, so guess who has not only just had to help carry 63.5kg of new freezer up the stairs but also had to help take the old Bedrock antique down the stairs.

So having a well deserved herbal painkiller before unpacking and setting up ready for power on tomorrow. Good exercise, I enjoyed it, but probably going to pay for it.

1 Like

Good evening gardeners I hope you’re all doing well and your grows are doing great , not feeling to bad had next to no sleep but it’s been getting quite warm so that makes it harder, looking forward to trying out my new butter maker

But I need to get a few things first, looking forward to playing with it though, tick that 1 off my list of things I want ,i hope everyone is having a great evening

6 Likes

You’re going to love that machine. I know I love mine

1 Like

Thanks brother, I think it may have been you that did the pictures and told me even more about it than I knew, if it was did you have to buy your moulds separately? How long have you had yours? I’m sure it’s going to make things so much easier for me

Hi everyone, I’ve just been in the tent looking at my amnesia haze auto and an important question hits me ,so I have to ask my auto growing peeps @highcountrygal @Screwauger and any others, should I or do you top your auto’s ? Normally with my usual plants I top but this is the first auto i have grown

1 Like

@daz49 I’ve never grown autos, thinking about it though:)

1 Like

Oh I thought you grew all auto’s, where did I get that from, lol sorry ,I’d say it’s getting stoned but it’s probably my age to but I don’t know ,50 ain’t old so I’ll put it more down to getting stoned but I was sure you chatted to me about them

2 Likes

@daz49 You silly you don’t have to apologize! hell I’m 70 and CRS. No I’ve been tagged by several people thinking the same, it’s nice to stop by and say high!

1 Like

No topping. No fim’ing. I only do gentle LST to autos. Nothing that will stall them. Others might but hands off is my policy!

1 Like

Remember the other day when you were showing me your garden, well I thought that day you were saying they were all auto’s lol silly me

1 Like

@daz49 I could have who knows. All from seed and they have grown more over the week!

1 Like

You do have a great garden and it’s looking amazing

1 Like

Thank you! Did you know I am in a wheel chair? It’s my passion @daz49 I am going to tag you to my journal to see todays 1st day of summer floweers

1 Like

Yeah I did know that your in a wheelchair, and that’s is why you have designed your garden the way you have ,that’s what makes it even more great and makes me love you even more

3 Likes