Thoughts from the evening garden

Yeah I love taking these shots, check out my trichomes thread, there are lots on there, from myself and other growers

3 Likes

Definitly I will try tonight! My friend brought me a 1/4 lb of AK47 to rub! Do you like Carlos Santana? if so my friend fishes with him go to line 1671 on my journal! and see him with a big yellow tail @daz49

5 Likes

Now that is a lot of rubbing, you must have arms like popeye lol yeah I love to fish it’s one of the main things I miss, I spent most of my life close to the beach and a few years right on the beach.
Good evening gardeners I hope you’re all doing well and your grows are doing great, it’s been a grey day but a busy day inside for me, made some more kief for and with my brother today and I gave him half of the canabis coconut oil I made, I hope you’re all having a great Saturday

@Coltfire @DoomSack @Screwauger @Tylan @highcountrygal @Willd @kabongster @Zombo @BIGE

6 Likes

@daz49 Hi you! I don’t use my arm muscles at all just the palm of my hands. The most work is the prep for this amount of half assed trimming, he grew so much he got tired of trimming and just threw it into a bag so I am getting the big stems etc out. Then I just kick back and listen to music and rub away!

1 Like

I have garden pics so I will try to get here tonight @daz49

1 Like

I’m going to have to find an easier way with mine, I use 1 of my hash making bags and I drape it over the bucket with a grate type thing at the bottom that I rub it against but it takes me ages and aches my arm, I’m going to have to perfect a method

Well evening all. I spent the first 2/3’s of the day at the lake trying to save a fish from drowning and I failed :joy:
I’ll try again after this next week of rain forcast3d from some storm or down south of TX.

5 Likes

Looks like some nice peaceful fishing @Dieselgrower

3 Likes

Well, now back in hotel, vaping away. They said the room was no smoking, but nobody mentioned vaping.

Really happy with the CFX, leaps and bounds ahead of the G-Pen Elite, worth the money.

So overdone things, as expected, rest time now. Tot morgen.

2 Likes

I love the trichomes shots!

little blurry… But there was resin stuck to the lense…

3 Likes

Don’t feel bad… I was on the water for 12 hours yesterday, and I got one black drum. 26 inches/7.5 lbs. A shit load of catfish (junk saltwater) and a small handful of stingrays. Did catch a nice buzz though.

3 Likes

More than me my friend :joy: nice drum

Thank you. We (my neighbor and I) just got a trolling motor on the canoe. Possibilities are endless now!

1 Like

So I made it back from the Dam without being arrested, somehow came back with more clothes than we left with, plus vape, weed and seeds. Met some nice people, had some good food, spent too much but had fun.

Now back to reality…

4 Likes

My 2nd night at work. Nothing to smoke. Completely my dumb fault for deciding to only bring a few blunts for the drive, and then smoking all 3 roaches the first night. It’s ok. I don’t need weed. Who needs weed? Not me.

Just kidding! I need weed! Lol!

4 Likes

Evenin all

Sitting here still impressed with my CFX, been enjoying experimenting with different strains and temps to get the different effects and flavours.

My upstairs neighbours are Polish so I expect there to be some unhappy words soon.

1 Like

“Coerva”…that means, “we’re drinking this crappy potato vodka while you expand your mind with cannabis, why not invite us in?” Having worked with both Russian and Polish welders, I think 50% of both their languages is “coerva”, just like 60% of Scottish is “foo’in”, like, we went to foo’in Glasgow and stayed right down the foo’in street from the foo’in art school where foo’in Jack Bruce studied and the foo’in place foo’in burned down. Do I pass?

1 Like

“Kurwa”, iirc, and I’ve heard, and used, it often myself. Such a versatile word, like effing or bol****s. Can be useful knowing naughty words in different languages, you can cuss without people realising. Up there with the ability to order a beer in 10 different languages, a very handy skill.

2 Likes

So it’s been decided, the missus wants to go and see the next Belgium game on the “Dorpsplein” provided the weather is good. I don’t mind, that means beer.

Then she don’t get a choice because I want to be there for the England game, where we will have fun like we did at the Dappersmarkt in Amsterdam. You see, when we’re together she tends to speak English and half the time I’ll reply in Dutch. We have whole conversations like that, funny as hell watching people walk past in the store listening to you. So she spotted a new handbag at a decent price, €9, big enough for her tablet in it’s case plus the rest of the stuff women carry, and the Indian guy was amazed at how she was saying this, that, and the next thing in English and I’m replying and agreeing in Dutch. So we had a few words in Dutch and I pointed out she was the Antwaarpenaar and I was the foreigner from Britain and he almost collapsed…

I can see some fun watching the football as the locals hit a new level of confusion…

My wife always gets irritated in Holland, she’s the Belgian, she TEACHES Dutch in school…I hardly ever make the same grammar mistake twice for fear of being corrected about it…yet they talk to me in Dutch and to her in English. Go figure.

1 Like