Thoughts from the evening garden

Let me know as i have a few of those in pantry, @daz49

1 Like

Going to have to join you all mix it up too

5 Likes

@Hogmaster that is one pretty bud!! We put a man on the moon in the 60’s. We should have Smell 'O Vision by now.

1 Like

It’s rotten but really good the rosin is just really really good lol

1 Like

@Screwauger my first ‘piece’ nd it worked and still has resin in it

It is so old and I have glued it together many tims, it comes apart
June 1966 Warlock Shop

3 Likes

Well, I was a trooper and sucked it down!!! Hahaha

Out of likes but that is a great piece @highcountrygal dyno-myte!!!

@Hogmaster yum yum sis all I’m sayin’

2 Likes

You smoke as fast as me @Screwauger lol puff puff roll another lol

1 Like

Yeah i’m certainly going to give it a go but I think it’d be fine and do you have those pasta bakes and potatoe bakes over there ? So tell me what’s kangaroo meat like and what sort of price is it

Warm to hot doesn’t decarb. :grinning: You still get the CBDA & THCA, plus other cannabinoids, though, so eating it raw isn’t a total loss.

2 Likes

@daz49 I always decarb my kief when I cook with it. Just like I would flower or bud. I have used kief to infuse honey, I’ve baked with it in butter and coconut oil and last time I did a month long infusion of blueberry keif into Blueberry moonshine made in Maine. That is some good stuff. Also you could decarb it then use it as a spice (like salt/pepper) to everyday foods like HCG said. If it’s decarbbed, it’s active and should work and will work even better with fattier foods.

3 Likes

Hey, all, every night I spend about an hour seed shopping. I have 3 strains in my cart that I am definitely buying, but I’m searching for something crazy/rare/amazing tasting/etc. Basically, I want to find an exotic strain that maybe I would not pay attention to, on my own hunts.

I have been hunting a lot, and I think I’m numb from the sheer variety of strains.

Next grow cycle (2 harvests) I will definitely be growing these:
White widowXbig bud
blue cheese
sour melon
pineapple express
pineapple crack
green crack
fast berry
blue dream
bloody skunk
cinderella jack

Any suggestions for a far out & experimental strain to try?

1 Like

@blackthumbbetty I get as high as a kite and I ate it natural when in chemo and wiped me out. I respect everyones opinion here and hold you all in the highest of esteem but I am happy, my friend is happy. I don’t eat it because chemo took that away from me and I cannot stand the taste anymore. It is what it is we both get wasted and we both have been smoking for 53 yrs, I don’t see how I could get any higher or that I want to

3 Likes

Thanks @AnneBonny I was a bit confused by it because it’s kief and a lot of people were saying they bake with it and sprinkle it on stuff so I figured it’s best to just ask the question about whether it needed to be decarbonised

2 Likes

All’s good. Not criticizing your way. :hugs:

2 Likes

I totally get that @blackthumbbetty and I thank you for your kindness I am just not into manipulating my ‘stash’ in any way I just don’t see the necessity. I see methods come and go and come and go, there is always someone who thinks they can make a plant so much better, Look I stick my seed in dirt sprout it transplant it watch it grow I don’t pinch trim or interfere in anyway, she knows what to do and how to do it and I get insane pot. I am 70 and I just want to grow and enjoy, not to mention I can’t afford all the accessories and gadgets and this and that, that goes with it so I find a simpler way. I came from an era where natural was the way to be.

2 Likes

Hello my friends - as some of you know - I had this idea of switching my flowering schedule so that the lights are on at night to help with the heat issues showing up now that summer is approaching. I could just punch myself in the face for having made this change! What I forgot to weigh into the mix is that my tents are in my bedroom! :scream: I have had two horrible nights sleep and expect the same tonight. The room still gets too warm for comfortable sleeping even with the AC on and the intake and exhaust fans are killing me! What was I thinking? :weary:

Doesn’t take any special equipment to decarb. I don’t think the science behind decarboxylation comes & goes. However, as I said in my original post, even w/o being decarbed, your body will still have access to cannabinoids. So, that’s why both of our preferred methods are correct, depending on a person’s needs/wants. :grinning:

Growing & consuming is both an art and a definite science.

2 Likes

@daz49 roo meat is a very strong and rich tasting meat , to much and it gives you the runs , price is around the $20 kg , and we have these pasta dishes

just add butter and either milk or water.they also come in a rice dish.

1 Like

Yeah we have those, I’m definitely going to try it with them, those are personal one’s and you can get it in jars for family size dishes

1 Like

Oh come on. You guys sit there making butter and cookies and brownies and gawd knows what else, but you won’t make a simple bleeding pasta sauce?

Shame on you, it is so simple to do. And use buckwheat flour as a thickener, gives a whole new taste, especially against that pre-made chemical-fuelled puke-in-a-bag stuff.

2 Likes