Thoughts from the evening garden

We have packs over here of pasta dishes that just requires butter and milk and then simmer for 15 minutes and I was thinking of using Cannabutter but I haven’t tried it yet

4 Likes

First time making kief with @highcountrygal plan

Here is my first go at it

3 Likes

Look up episodes of Bong Appetite for lots of great recipe suggestions.

2 Likes

Question: when starting beans in rock wool cubes, once they sprout, do you just plant the whole cube in your medium? I’ve got (2) Bubble gum autos that will be ready for their next step in a day or two.

2 Likes

Yes. They’re are designed to allow roots to grow through.

Thank you @Stoneythetiger420!

No problem, and good luck with the new grow!

@Stoneythetiger420 My Mango Kush is more like Mango Bush. It’s not very tall but has growth everywhere. I want some new herb sooner, so I picked up the 10+10 deal on the BGA. Both beans have popped. This is my first time using rock wool cubes. The guys at the hydro store swear by them so I thought I give it a go. Soak the cube, drop a bean, put it in its covered environment, and presto, 2 days later a plant. Pretty slick if you ask me.

1 Like

Oh, yeah! I will have to make a pizza, soon!

2 Likes

I think I once read a chart of which carrier fluid collects the most cannabinoids. To a point, coconut oil won out, but at certain temps & cooking times, it seems clarified butter worked best.

I like them both, but I have had better success with clarified butter.

2 Likes

I was just thinking over the time since I started using Skywalker as my primary medicine. It has made a huge difference in how I feel and react to situations. I have not been this relaxed in many years. I am sleeping good hours now generally but have some bad nights. Amazing what the right treatments can do.

Everyone have a great evening. :us::man_farmer:

6 Likes

So I ended up with a full jar and that was after 5 spliffs

So I am putting it in the spliffs in with the green but I’m not used to having this much kief so @highcountrygal @Screwauger @Willd @Countryboyjvd1971 @Coltfire

How do you all use yours ? Does anyone have other ways of using kief

6 Likes

@daz49 I smoke it my friend cooks with it and sprinkles it all over his food like salt!

3 Likes

Don’t you need to heat it to activate the thc

1 Like

Food is usually warm to hot it doesn’t seem to affect it per my friend because he is stoned a lot:) @daz49. Haven’t you ever licked your finger keef?

1 Like

@daz49

I have a little “shovel” and being old school, I still have a pack of brass screens (yup). I pinch a little weed in there and spoon a dose of kief and smoke it up. Also just the kief in the bowl, no weed. By bowl I am meaning the bowl on my bong.

Other than that, I lace joints with it and smoke it straight up in a spoon/pipe. It tastes delicious in my bong so that’s my preferred method.

4 Likes

That’s an awesome thing and a great smoke report @TxGrowman

I have (1) skywalker bean that was generously gifted to me. Eager to try it out now.

Thanks and you have a great evening also!!

2 Likes

@daz49 if you are old school then I am ancient school. I even have stainless steel screens that are re useable and my oldd pipe, does one need more, bro?

3 Likes

No not yet lol this is my first time remember, the reason I’m asking is it normally needs to be decarbonised to use in cooking and that’s why smoking it works but sprinkling it over stuff or just cooking with it shouldn’t work according to the way it’s been explained to me by the likes of @Hogmaster and @AnneBonny @Willd so I’m confused about that part, can you shine a light for me

2 Likes

Thanks my brother @Screwauger that’s given me some ideas, and yeah your right it really does taste really good